Am I clinically insane?

"
Bars wrote:

You've been raising all kinds of red flags in the forum lately. Just saying.

A consultation with a psychologist might not be a bad idea.

I actually consulted a psychologist recently. After nearly two months of detailed tests,

'Patient is extremely distressed and shows borderline tendency in inflicting self-harm. It is however expected that with such level of poor well being, she could not have functioned as a Ph.D student nor achieved the rest of her current academic excellence. Therefore, the study is beyond my expertise and inconclusive as the case is novel'
If you're looking for honest feedback to your question, let me end the thread by stating none of us here can answer your question for you.

Outside of personal experience and the resources of the internet, I don't think anyone here is a licensed professional that can diagnose you over this medium (a forum thread).

In the world of psychology, additional tests never hurt to verify results. I would get a second and even third opinion.

Remember: self-diagnosis is always wrong.
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
In the world of psychology, additional tests never hurt to verify results. I would get a second and even third opinion.

Probably for the best considering the first psychologist gave up.
I think we should work from the bottom up and start with the certified off-topic glass questionnaire.

How is your glass?

- half empty
- half full
- damn there's some lsd on the bottom of this glass
- hmm glass, i could cut myself with that
- the answer is pear, this is obviously a trick question
- full of cracks
- full of cracks, leaking water

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Fuck what others think. Find what makes you happy and bump everything else.

Let's just draw a line mathematically:

watch the video and answer the question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJye229QbVs

do you think you are worse or better than the lady in the video?
Do you feel strong tension above your nose,forehead and nothing in your backhead?

If yes, then you are actually afraid of pain in generall. Out of curiosity you try to overcome it, by harming yourself. A Borderliner trait.
Or do you want to see blood, to regain a sense of mortality.
Female have a bigger agmidala(fear) than men, maybe your female hormones have a negative Impact, but you sure don´t want to hear that.
But i quess your doc, told you that, or didn´t he?
"
Boem wrote:
I think we should work from the bottom up and start with the certified off-topic glass questionnaire.

How is your glass?

- half empty
- half full
- damn there's some lsd on the bottom of this glass
- hmm glass, i could cut myself with that
- the answer is pear, this is obviously a trick question
- full of cracks
- full of cracks, leaking water

Peace,

-Boem-

'the answer is pear, this is obviously a trick question'
"
diablofdb wrote:

Let's just draw a line mathematically:

watch the video and answer the question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJye229QbVs

do you think you are worse or better than the lady in the video?

Well. I am unsure what you mean by better or worse. I perfectly understand this woman's actions and I have done similar things as her.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Not sure about insane but I'm pretty confident going by your tendency to make threads about yourself here you're a low self-esteem narcissist.

I get threads and posts made *about me*, which just makes me...famous? And a narcissist, because that shit is like gatorade to my thirsty ego.

Someone mentioned about that as well. In fact I got a bit confused about how all these relate to low esteem and narcissism. Isn't narcissism like loving yourself a bit too much?

Somehow I just feel so afraid of a world without anyone looking at me.

Charan, Bars, Boem, Fyndel etc etc.....anyone who has been nice as well as MEAN to me on this forum. If it means giving head to all of you, I gladly offer that. It is the only way to make up for my pain. In exchange, I hope all of you will make love to me. I understand that I do not have proper female organs, but I just hope to get my surgery done and receive as much violence and humiliation as I could handle.

Please do not hate me. I am sharing my true thoughts tonight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info