Am I clinically insane?

Gurl, low self esteem, yea. You are in danger of some sort, do you take anti depressants? Get help!
"
Deadpeng wrote:

These are strikingly true!

Well then, i have a lidl bit of magic for you honey.
Take a warm bath/shower, it extends your vains, your blood circulation increases, therefore removes the junk out of your brain quicker. Nerves are also positive effekted.

Then Head up to slight degree, eyes up upleft, -H=exhale,+H=inhale,IOUA, in order,+HI/+HOU/-HOU/-HOU/-HA, medium frequence. Do that whenever you feel bad to get used to that state of mind. Breathing techniques can be revered to mythic, unexplainable just work´s.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I appreciate honest answers. Just share anything since plenty have abused the freedom of speech here anyway.

ok then, I have a good friend we went to university together, she became a guy at one point. It was a bit of a confusing situation for anyone who knew her for a long time. She's always been a very shy and introverted person, she never walked on people's foot around her. And she never talked much about her change or pushed it into any conversation, not that it wasn't an important thing for her but it wasn't needed. People cared for the human being she's always been, not the trans and not her personal choice of life. And I can swear to you if anyone would have dared to mock her for her choice of life, plenty would have took her defense, everyone accepted her and now him.

You think too negatively of everyone around you, no one hates you. You are just being rough to approach, sometime talking with you is like walking on eggs. People don't mock you, they are being playful and they are just curious or even interested. You tend to turn every playful moments into an escalating spiral of negativeness, and you turn people against you.

Just give people the benefit of the doubt. It's like you really think everyone is your ennemy, meanwhile you are being your own worst nemesis.

And in my comment right now I want to say there's is absolutely nothing antagonistic in it or behind it, even if you perceive my comment as an insult or something negative I swear it is not, it's only an attempt to help you to be more at your ease with people around you. And I think I can reach a little further inside you by saying, as a trans person isn't it what you seek? Being more at your ease with your own body, your inner self, and people around you?
Last edited by diablofdb on Jun 10, 2017, 7:13:48 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Not sure about insane but I'm pretty confident going by your tendency to make threads about yourself here you're a low self-esteem narcissist.

^ Brothers in minds......
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

You've been raising all kinds of red flags in the forum lately. Just saying.

A consultation with a psychologist might not be a bad idea.

I actually consulted a psychologist recently. After nearly two months of detailed tests,

'Patient is extremely distressed and shows borderline tendency in inflicting self-harm. It is however expected that with such level of poor well being, she could not have functioned as a Ph.D student nor achieved the rest of her current academic excellence. Therefore, the study is beyond my expertise and inconclusive as the case is novel'

If that is what a real medical provider actually said, I would seek out someone with more current knowledge, as that person is woefully out of date.

Being diagnosed as someone living with a mental disorder does not preclude that person from being a functional, healthy member of society, any more than having COPD does. Yes, both impact a person, but both can be managed.

The current model of thinking is to treat psychosis as an acute flare up of a chronic condition. There are all sorts of treatments, some pharmacological and others that don't involve medicine, or work to complement medication, such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy.

A great number of academics live with personality disorders. A lot of people do, famous, powerful and not-so famous. If there wasn't such a social stigma attached, people would realize how prevalent it really is. 10% of the population has some psychological difficulty that can be medically classified at some point in their life. It is like breaking an arm, or catching the flu - in most cases, it won't determine what you can do with your life, but will require some extra steps to make sure you can enjoy life.

The degree of how much the symptoms effect you and your ability to do what you want to do are the one thing that no medical professional can ever determine for you.

SAMHSA is a highly reputable federally run organization used as a referral by many physicians. Whether you have the ability to pay or not, they can help you find resources and become informed as to what your next steps might be.

https://www.samhsa.gov/
https://www.samhsa.gov/treatment/mental-disorders
https://blog.samhsa.gov/2017/05/31/finding-the-clinical-treatment-thats-right-for-you-or-a-loved-one/#.WTx4OOsrKJA

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
DeadPeng, you're not one of those "cutters", are you?
All this psychological naming are bullshits. Psychology today can create "illness" or psychopath (disorder) from everyone.

Some psycho wrote "bla bla but its out of expertise". This can write only idiot. Its very easy to give our trust to "studied" person, who in fact had nothing else to do so he took this profession, so in the end is incompetent - its statistical fact, that 95% of university students have no idea what they will do after school.

Give a try to this book.

That video is quite nice as well.

I dont know you, but imo what you are describing is absolutely normal. Whatever you are feeling is normal and adequate to situation you are now. Many people has similar experience like you have.

Recommendation: Go to your country or area you are coming from. If you have enough money, make 2 year vacations. 2 months are quite nice as well. You can even plan it in advance. Go to place you are familiar with, where people are using your language, where you have nothing to do respectively you will not have to make things that are expected of you from society, parents, friends.. simply whoever have some expectation from you, just dont do this and avoid this places. You can feel ashamed, but thats absolutely normal and after those feeling fade away, you will start to do things from yourself and not because of expectations. Even expectation you scheduled for yourself will not be so important. If you know parents has demands of you, than tell them how you feel and what you need/want = tell them you want to relax, and be loved for whatever you do or say. If they tell how you should spare free time, money, what friends to have, what to think etc. than they dont feel or understand your current situation, so choose another safe place.

It works almost in 100%. Maybe you will feeling of loosing time and another things which make you feel ashamed or guilty, uncomfortable etc, but thats all normal. This vacations will let you to see what is your ideal tempo of life... and mainly allow you to get into your center, if you feel, you are not in this moment. Try to sleep 3 night in row under the sky or in tent, as this will give you more feel your bio tempo.
Last edited by Rexeos on Jun 10, 2017, 8:24:34 PM
Attention whoring has never been a sign of insanity, it is however a sign of childishness and particularly a direct result of bad parenting.

I'd suggest to properly google what ''clinically insane'' refers to the next time you want some extra attention, or if you do fancy a petty story, pick something less intricate - will pass the ''bs'' mark much better.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
Attention whoring has never been a sign of insanity, it is however a sign of childishness and particularly a direct result of bad parenting.

I'd suggest to properly google what ''clinically insane'' refers to the next time you want some extra attention, or if you do fancy a petty story, pick something less intricate - will pass the ''bs'' mark much better.

I dont get it at all. When a dog needs a attention, we all know the right thing is to give it attention. Why is it that things does not work when it comes to human beings.
Dogs tend to prefer physical relationships over posting on video game message boards, albeit only slightly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info