[2.6] Cast on Weapon Swap

Hey,
trying this biuld in 3.0 :) still feels strong, but missing the insta ES leech... i swapped the claw for a "soul tether cloth belt", which feels much better for me :o so i have insta life leech on every weapon swap. but i cant manage my resists now :D
and i decided to not use blood magic and clear mind. using anger gave me a lot more dmg.

status: twice ascended so far, felt terrible b4 i had the 100% leech :D
"
Discharge sucks, eats your charges so it reduces the damage of all other spells. Doesn't do enough damage to justify it and also it makes you prone to die to reflect, cause the damage is still bigger.

Endurance charges reduce the physical damage taken, so not good either.

Right now, I still think berserker is the best ascendency. Used to run an assassin for the dps in legacy, but without ES, and with all the nerfs assassin took, it's way below now.

The main reason to take berserker is pain reaver. No other ascendency gives you reliable leech and you don't really want to put life leech gem in all slots. Cloaked is a great panic saver, and also works when pain reaver doesn't work well enough, meaning against bosses.

Only other ascendency I'd consider is pathfinder, cause you can find leech on pots, and probably can have them up at all time with the 50% chance to get a charge on crit. But i'm not sure how much life you'd get, so that's the main issue. Also as soon as you're out of pots, or if you meet a nullifier, you're dead :p.

Im actually gonna try ur tree as a pathfinder, still has 181% life shouldnt be too bad and it seems like itll be pretty crazy. Thanks for all the info.
IGN: NemDoesMinesAgain
If you don't mind discussing on a basis that works in 3.0...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2008723

If you get something working, feel free to post there, i'd be happy to include other options than mine, can't test everything myself.

Should be adding some vids today as I reached 100.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info