2.6.1 Patch Notes

- Have you read the main post?

- You can download separate client for the 3.x beta.

Feelsbadman
"
XeroX wrote:
- Have you read the main post?

- You can download separate client for the 3.x beta.

Feelsbadman

-The main post says we have the new mtx system

-"Yes, you'll be required to download most of the normal client again if you'd like to swap back to this version. You can also download the stand-alone client and access that with your Steam account details if you have an email address associated with your account. Please email support@grindinggear.com if you would like to associate an email with your account in order to do this. " Means I can't just download the beta client separately on steam, I have to update my current client to the beta, and then redownload the whole prod client again.
"
Mootthemad wrote:
Sooo it's 2.6.2 but all I see is the same old shitty mtx system... where is my new shiny updated one? Also it's pretty trash we have to chose if we want prod or beta access on steam... other companies can make it so we can download beta clients separately. Also: where is the free mystery box from racing Chris promised to be handed out on every business day?

Source?
No rest for the wicked.
new MTX finally =)
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Normal Client (I do not want to play beta at all) patched via steam.

version says 2.6.2

old MTX system.

*confused*
excuse my english - i am from sauerkraut & bratwurst land ;)
"
SLAINE wrote:
Normal Client (I do not want to play beta at all) patched via steam.

version says 2.6.2

old MTX system.

*confused*

You'd think they'd edit the post or something... or at least post one for 2.6.2 instead of leaving latest patch notes at the patch that never actually went live for more than a few minutes...
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
still old mtx system in my updated client ?? whats wrong ??
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Mootthemad wrote:
Sooo it's 2.6.2 but all I see is the same old shitty mtx system... where is my new shiny updated one? Also it's pretty trash we have to chose if we want prod or beta access on steam... other companies can make it so we can download beta clients separately. Also: where is the free mystery box from racing Chris promised to be handed out on every business day?

Source?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6evrgz/question_has_ggg_stated_when_race_rewards_will_be/
New MTX! awesomme so much more clean
I just got a 30 ish Mo download... And now, I can't load any char ( tried on 2 only but same thing ), I get stuck on the town loading screen, whichever act or difficulty, until at some point the music of the game stop... And still nothing but an alt-F4 after a long wait.

Edit: Would it be a server downside ? Creating a new char send me a timeout "answer"
Last edited by Jeremdelsol on Jun 8, 2017, 12:05:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info