2.6.1 Patch Notes

And how fucking long did that take to implement? How long have we been asking for this? Nah, just keep relying on 3rd party tools.
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."
"
DjParagon wrote:
This habit of communication via reddit for a limited number of people is getting annoying, while on the official website of the game we are sometimes left in the dark, a selected number of people are beeing informed of stuff we are still trying to figure in here.

Should we migrate to reddit ? Is there a point of having the website anymore ? I am very confused.

Well, part of the problem is that the forums are riddled with toxic trolls themselves (particularly the white-black-knight brigade,) and reddit at least sorts them out to some degree, at the cost of the herd mentality drowning out most things other than streamer stuff and the like. There is nowhere to productively discuss PoE if you ask me - both the forums and reddit have huge issues.

IMO we need to keep bringing it up until it gets dealt with. Reddit is less likely to ever become productive due to its inherent nature of silencing all diversity. We need to yank them back over here and get them to clean up the trolls.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
So when are they going to release the patch notes for 2.6.2?
Yeah any updates on the Micro stash GGG?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
DjParagon wrote:
This habit of communication via reddit for a limited number of people is getting annoying, while on the official website of the game we are sometimes left in the dark, a selected number of people are beeing informed of stuff we are still trying to figure in here.

Should we migrate to reddit ? Is there a point of having the website anymore ? I am very confused.

Well, part of the problem is that the forums are riddled with toxic trolls themselves (particularly the white-black-knight brigade,) and reddit at least sorts them out to some degree, at the cost of the herd mentality drowning out most things other than streamer stuff and the like. There is nowhere to productively discuss PoE if you ask me - both the forums and reddit have huge issues.

IMO we need to keep bringing it up until it gets dealt with. Reddit is less likely to ever become productive due to its inherent nature of silencing all diversity. We need to yank them back over here and get them to clean up the trolls.

LOL

You speak in a relative manner. You're idea of troll might be another's idea of voicing frustration to the GGG management ignoring huge out-cries about bad game policies that will eventually kill this game's base.

GL
"
Smear wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
DjParagon wrote:

LOL

You speak in a relative manner. You're idea of troll might be another's idea of voicing frustration to the GGG management ignoring huge out-cries about bad game policies that will eventually kill this game's base.

GL

My idea of troll includes mostly people who seem to have no purpose but to harass others with no concern for the topic, and people who blindly white-knight GGG even when they're in the wrong using techniques such as ad hominem (so frequently seen any time lab comes up) or simply trying to spew so much baseless counterclaim as to drown out anything that's actually true. It's amazing how many people can be shown a direct link to something that isn't in GGG's favor (e.g. problems with PoE, or other companies being more successful in comparable circumstances from which GGG could learn) and then claim it isn't fact... despite being right there on a major reputable website.

So, I kinda think we're on the same side here. Outcry about bad policy and design is something I'm all for, in the hopes it will actually get fixed someday.

Personally, I think they need to make it policy to have patch notes up before a patch goes live, every time, no exceptions. How long has 2.6.2 been up with this being the latest patch notes thread? It's like they just want to pretend the MTX deploy fail didn't happen. (Twice.) Oh, and more detailed/frequent updates on what went wrong and how progress is going to fix it would be nice. Who knows, someone might even have an idea to fix it easier/faster... such as actually happened with the black screen incident back in Essence. After 2 weeks of the problem remaining unfixed, a fan fixed it, and within a day or two after his patch was made available to GGG, the problem was fixed officially.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
trolls or not trolls
real concerns or just whining...

how is that an excuse, that there isn't an information about a (seem to be) roll-back-patch.
this is the official patch-notes forum.

i do not see any of those patch-notes from this 2.6.1 in my 2.6.2 client.
why do I have to guess what might has happened?

sure GGG will be very busy with the beta start,
but then: hire more ppl!!!
15 min of posting infos over a rollback is a MUST-HAVE information for your customers.

I like very much of the behavior of GGG, but then there are other things I just cannot believe they happen.
excuse my english - i am from sauerkraut & bratwurst land ;)
Last edited by SLAINE on Jun 11, 2017, 2:52:11 AM
now i have problems with reclaiming some MTX.. i simply can't reclaim them.
please put trade stash when ppl can able to sell items when be offline/online.
really hard to buy/sell items, it takes too much times. people usually does not answers.
Last edited by JavaMaster on Jun 12, 2017, 8:17:04 PM
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
DjParagon wrote:

There's a simple solution to get rid of the trolls: destruction of their forum account on FIRST offense. Then you'll think twice before trolling the shit out of people.

Tbh I have little to no patience for toxic trolls, and yes I'm that radical.
Last edited by PledgeOfDeath on Jun 14, 2017, 8:46:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info