2.6.1 Patch Notes

nice!!
im from argentina
My game is reading 2.6.2... and there's no patch notes for it. I've been gone a couple weeks and it's confusing me. What is the current state of the game?
"
Completed 13 ChallengesShagsbeard wrote:
My game is reading 2.6.2... and there's no patch notes for it. I've been gone a couple weeks and it's confusing me. What is the current state of the game?

crap
it's only me? I don't see any changes everything is the same as it used to be.
Can we just make it so players don't have single use restrictions on MTX?

What value is it to players to spend $30-$40 for a pair of wings, if only 1 character can use it at a time? It's entirely redundant, because people are just having to constantly remove the effect and apply it to the currently played character; it's a complete waste of time..and it's not as if you can justifiably say "well, we'd lose money then".

They've already paid $30-$40 for the thing .....

Why is a $2 pet allowed to be used infinitely ..but not a $20 weapon effect?
You just can't make technical excuses for it anymore, especially with the revamped system.
"
Completed 10 ChallengesJoeShmo wrote:
Can we just make it so players don't have single use restrictions on MTX?

What value is it to players to spend $30-$40 for a pair of wings, if only 1 character can use it at a time? It's entirely redundant, because people are just having to constantly remove the effect and apply it to the currently played character; it's a complete waste of time..and it's not as if you can justifiably say "well, we'd lose money then".

They've already paid $30-$40 for the thing .....

Why is a $2 pet allowed to be used infinitely ..but not a $20 weapon effect?
You just can't make technical excuses for it anymore, especially with the revamped system.


there is a point of saturation where players don't see the need to buy more mtx and tabs if they're not really interrested in funding ggg anyway. with mtx working globally, this point would be reached much earlier.

also their mystery boxes system as well as the random prices they throw at players for just consuming server time wouldn't work with global mtx when players posess these mtx already.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
"
Completed 11 Challengesvio wrote:
"
Completed 10 ChallengesJoeShmo wrote:
Can we just make it so players don't have single use restrictions on MTX?

What value is it to players to spend $30-$40 for a pair of wings, if only 1 character can use it at a time? It's entirely redundant, because people are just having to constantly remove the effect and apply it to the currently played character; it's a complete waste of time..and it's not as if you can justifiably say "well, we'd lose money then".

They've already paid $30-$40 for the thing .....

Why is a $2 pet allowed to be used infinitely ..but not a $20 weapon effect?
You just can't make technical excuses for it anymore, especially with the revamped system.


there is a point of saturation where players don't see the need to buy more mtx and tabs if they're not really interrested in funding ggg anyway. with mtx working globally, this point would be reached much earlier.

also their mystery boxes system as well as the random prices they throw at players for just consuming server time wouldn't work with global mtx when players posess these mtx already.


"Saturation" already occurs after the first version is acquired, as pointed out, because players simply remove the mtx from one character and place it on another. It's redundant to have multiples merely as a means of convenience, and it's quite scummy to create a system that provides irritation in order to get more money out of people..because of fake convenience.

The mystery box "problem", again, already occurs after the first version is acquired. Getting duplicates of something is already seen as a waste, except in cases of weapon effects if you play dual wielding builds often. GGG even has a disclaimer stating that duplicates may happen, and that these boxes are a gamble. Why would they even have that disclaimer if they didn't see having 30 versions of the same mtx as a "problem", or something that would get disappointment / outrage from players?

And as I initially stated, players have already paid upwards of $40 for a single MTX ...why would they be required to buy additional versions out of convenience? That's absurd.

I'm not buying into the concern about "free" boxes or MTX saturation in general though. The odds of getting the same MTX from a box is abysmally low, presuming that the boxes are actually "ethical" , and contain every MTX available. There's `40 weapon effects alone, the odds of getting the same one two or even 3 times in a row is super low. It also means that GGG has hundreds of MTX available for purchase ...I severely doubt that any "typical" player is going to amass even a forth of that collection in their gaming lifespan.

It's presumptuous and misleading to insinuate that having a global system would in some way risk the livelihood of GGG or the game. Considering how frequently they add new MTX to the store, and how overly priced they are to begin with ..they are at no risk of running out of things for players to buy, supporting them or otherwise.

Yes, they should all work globally, just like the $2 pets.

Last edited by JoeShmo on Jul 14, 2017 1:03:16 AM
36.1 MB Steam patch with no notes?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
36.1 MB Steam patch with no notes?


Yeah, I was expecting the new MTX to finally get pushed through, since it's been over a month and they had just mentioned this last week that they were going to push it out with the wave 3 update.

Guess not.

It's just the wave 3 changes and prep for the 2 week event starting tomorrow.
Anyone having issues with steam path ? It is taking ages. When download finished 36.1 mb download but still making patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info