2.6.1 Patch Notes

It says there was a patch update and i need to restart game, I do this and it won't download the patch...is there another way I can get the patch?

NVM...restarting my comp fixed it!
Last edited by DeffwiN on Jun 26, 2017, 12:40:21 AM
Edit: there is nothing to see here
Last edited by fritz_dreck on Jun 26, 2017, 2:28:21 PM
yay
So after years of giving you their money they finally get something back, wow :D
Even the xbox scrubs seemed more important than that..
IGN: Bluntexile
I don't see this new MTX system? I open the MTX panel, I open my Inventory and I see no way to view the MTX slots that I can apply MTX to. The example footage/images I've seen suggests there should be a MTX tab at the top of my Inventory panel but there isn't.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
I don't see this new MTX system? I open the MTX panel, I open my Inventory and I see no way to view the MTX slots that I can apply MTX to. The example footage/images I've seen suggests there should be a MTX tab at the top of my Inventory panel but there isn't.

Maybe that feature was for the beta client? :0
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
"

Maybe that feature was for the beta client? :0

No, it was meant to go live. However, the patch failed for some reason, and GGG reverted this mtx patch(they have made two attempts). GGG has just been bad with communicating about it, and should have atleast edited the first post here to state this update was reverted due to issues.

Would be cool to get another update on this, from GGG.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jul 5, 2017, 1:51:48 AM
"
sarannah101 wrote:
No, it was meant to go live. However, the patch failed for some reason, and GGG reverted this mtx patch(they have made two attempts). GGG has just been bad with communicating about it, and should have atleast edited the first post here to state this update was reverted due to issues.

Would be cool to get another update on this, from GGG.

Yes, I updated to v2.6.1 yesterday and the client says the new MTX system is implemented and how to use it etc. with zero indication that it isn't actually implemented. It's confusing seeing the message saying it is implemented and then going in to the game and struggling to find anything related to it in the UI.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jul 5, 2017, 2:47:49 AM
Great!
Would be amazing if we could use skin transfers x-league. Rare items uve collected on standard, demis etc would be awesome if we could use in league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info