Why women do make such a deal about how it hurt when they give birth?

"
diablofdb wrote:
I need someone to explain that to me, doesn't look so bad. I gave my little cat a box and she did all of it by herself and gave birth to four kitten under my balcony during the winter.

I'm starting to quickly lose respect for the validity of your forum posts, which is a shame, since I used to agree with most of the stuff you wrote in some other threads. This, however, is a weak, weak post, and it's weak regardless if it's trolling or genuine, only for different (but no less compelling) reasons.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
I need someone to explain that to me, doesn't look so bad. I gave my little cat a box and she did all of it by herself and gave birth to four kitten under my balcony during the winter.

I'm starting to quickly lose respect for the validity of your forum posts, which is a shame, since I used to agree with most of the stuff you wrote in some other threads. This, however, is a weak, weak post, and it's weak regardless if it's trolling or genuine, only for different (but no less compelling) reasons.

Same here Bars. And it's his second post like it https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886056#p14413262...
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Yep. A damn shame.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Here I am just fangirling my awesome senpei-Bars!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
C-sections are incredibly important. A few people I know and love would be dead had they not gotten C-sections. And it's not as if it's new tech, of course. Ancient medical practices are really fascinating and occasionally surprising.

My only umbrage with C-sections is that, after you have one, you kinda have to keep having them.

If the first child is a C-section birth, due to the risks involved with VBAC, the rest should almost certainly be C-sections too. If the first child was a C-section birth for a not-100% necessary reason, that translates to future births being turned into major surgeries as well when, in an alternate universe, they could have been avoided.

Unnecessary major surgeries should always set off an alarm bell somewhere.

Doctors might be a little over-eager to prescribe them (digression: compare with the recent pain med overprescription problems), and their use and the rate of their use is increasing at an astounding rate. Given the aforementioned problem, one overprescription can turn into several.

---

Overall though, yes, C-sections are fucking amazing. The topic is very near and dear to me.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You got there eventually I guess...

For me all it takes is one particularly off-colour, inappropriate joke, one stepping over the line everyone else can see, and I've decided where that person stands, pretty much forever. That's fundamental.

My tolerance threshold is higher and more flexible, although not infinitely so. Inappropriate jokes are fine with me - no other way around it, I make them all the time - but there are limits for everything.
What if all women just secretly have an understanding to lie about the pain,
so that they have bigger leverage to manipulate men ?
Because after all if it wasn´t for giving birth, men wouldn´t need women at all.
That is their only unique contribution to mankind , that men can´t do better.
Everything else women do, men do better.
C-section IS terrible and should be used in last resort .

Most doctors in Us and some countries like UK use it too often and it create big deal of problems.

They use it in some place they need quick delivery because of lack of beds. To be cost efficient forcing them to use a dangerous method on babies who could be delivered normaly if the time was taken.

TO be mentioned C-section is also giving doctors higher fees can t say how it s called in english but we call it with translation "extra honorary fees" in France .
Mean they get bonus in their intervention when practicing it since it need expertize.

There was few cases in France were women could deliver normaly but would take + 8 hours.
The doctors forced C-section on the pregnant lady, forced the nurses too even when they disagreed with him .

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 25, 2017, 6:16:32 AM
My mom curses the day i was born since i took a long fucking time to make my appearance and my sister doesn't remember half of the nurses when she delivered my nephew.

It's quite fascinating when i talk to her about it everything is a haze. The start and end she clearly remembers and everything in between is just a mixture of exhaustion and pain.

I'm inclined to believe them when they say it hurts a whole fucking lot.

The brain doesn't go "shutdown the memory section please" from hitting your toe against the table edge.
Though my sister delivered without any sedatives so that might have also been a cause for that.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
stick a 2 liter bottle of pepsi up your ass and LMK. Thats about size of baby. I can only imagine...

My finance said worst pain ever. I trust her.

I can second that. I've seen the birth of my daughter too and there was nothing like "making a big deal about", the mother was moaning/screaming in real pain. I'd rather fight butterbean that doing this myself.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info