Why women do make such a deal about how it hurt when they give birth?

"
pneuma wrote:
Baby heads are pretty big, and not all women are large enough. There's also quite a bit of variance between different people (from mid four feet to above six feet in height) that can exacerbate that fact.

Long story short, in some cases it can be truly horrific. Episiotomies are a thing. Caesarean sections are a thing (and are an increasing thing; to just sidestep the whole process). In most cases, it's extremely unpleasant. A lucky few women don't have hardly any problems.

good answer
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Bring back race seasons.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Why dont you ask your mother?

Actually I've asked my mother and she told me she didn't felt any pain from me, it was so quick they nearly didn't even made it to the hospital.

Well, some have wide hips or small babies. Or generally a smaller pain threshold or good pain meds.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

This thread though. Asking a bunch of male gamers about the pain of childbirth is pretty fucking dumb when you've an entire internet to use for research, not to mention most likely know females IRL you can ask. For example, a mother. I hear most people have one. And if one says it was easy, ask another. Amazingly, and this might come as a surprise, not all women are made the same.

Damn you for commenting with something worth a response, Mad Arab. :(

you taking this thread seriously and my little kitten story seriously is sad.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

Well, I hear Dells are a pain to work with.

Lol. Yeah.

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

This thread though. Asking a bunch of male gamers about the pain of childbirth is pretty fucking dumb when you've an entire internet to use for research, not to mention most likely know females IRL you can ask. For example, a mother. I hear most people have one. And if one says it was easy, ask another. Amazingly, and this might come as a surprise, not all women are made the same.

Damn you for commenting with something worth a response, Mad Arab. :(

you taking this thread seriously and my little kitten story seriously is sad.

I tried to point out how silly this thread is with my first post in it. And I still can't get over the grammar used for the thread title.

"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
"Why women do make such a deal about how it hurt when they give birth?"

Well, that should be obvious.

Women do make such a deal about how it hurt for try, for see, and for know.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on May 23, 2017, 9:39:19 PM
Sorry I am not a native English speaker :3

I tried to exaggerate the kitten story with the winter and everything so people would get it. But oh well!
I realize English probably isn't your first language.

Literally my first thought when seeing the thread title was that old quote, though.

I never saw "the kitten story". I lurk a lot but not enough, it seems.
Bring back race seasons.
We all know that the humiliator's true intention for posting this is to humiliate.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
What an incredible thing she endured so many years ago, to give the world Me.

You know women can die from bleeding out.

I would say bless all women and I hope one day they get 2 years of free medical bills after birth
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info