Why women do make such a deal about how it hurt when they give birth?

"
666lol666 wrote:
I'd rather fight butterbean that doing this myself.

THIS butterbean?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
I'd rather fight butterbean that doing this myself.

THIS butterbean?

I had NO idea that was even a thing. =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Johnny Knoxville fought him in an episode of Jackass. Butterbean wasn't gentle, although he didn't try to outright murder him, which is a plus.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
What if all women just secretly have an understanding to lie about the pain,
so that they have bigger leverage to manipulate men ?

What if whenever people told you that there are no stupid questions they just secretly had an understanding to lie about it out of sympathy?

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
What if all women just secretly have an understanding to lie about the pain,
so that they have bigger leverage to manipulate men ?

What if whenever people told you that there are no stupid questions they just secretly had an understanding to lie about it out of sympathy?

Dayum roasted.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I remember when I was a baby, in the womb, and something really mean kept invading my safe space. I had to learn how to box before I could even walk.
MrSmiley, that was your evil twin. You must have ate him. :)
Censored.
"
Bars wrote:
Johnny Knoxville fought him in an episode of Jackass. Butterbean wasn't gentle, although he didn't try to outright murder him, which is a plus.

But even after only a few somewhat not too serious hits Johnny was carried to the hospital after that "fight." ^^ For those who have never seen this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Gea137VRU
Butterbean looks like a fat fuck from around the block but he has destroyed so many boxers within the last 20 years it isn't even funny and he was doing MMA too and won against people like Kimbo Slice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFsozl4Ai1g
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on May 25, 2017, 1:47:40 PM
Butterbean is a scary mofo. I watch his knockout compilation every now and then, it's epic. He sends heavyweights flying with a single punch. Pretty resilient too, it's difficult to knock out a guy with no neck.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 25, 2017, 1:54:59 PM
About the knoxville fight.

It's courtesy in a fight to stay down if you lose, but he didn't know that and got up every-time again.
Resulting in a far longer fight then was planned, resulting in some excess trauma that shouldn't have happened.

Just some trivia.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info