Why women do make such a deal about how it hurt when they give birth?

"
diablofdb wrote:
I need someone to explain that to me, doesn't look so bad. I gave my little cat a box and she did all of it by herself and gave birth to four kitten under my balcony during the winter.

1. Those weren't kittens. Get a geiger counter and you will see for yourself.
2. Women fake that pain because. . .
3. Babies come from storks.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
There's worse pains than that of giving birth but they aren't pains that most human being will encounter in their life.

- Hunger (and I mean when you are at the point of digesting your organs for nutrition
- Burning alive
- disembowelment
- extreme thirst/dehydration

Notice a pattern? They are all pains that are tied with imminent death.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I got my jimmy caught in a zipper one time. Guarantee that's worse than giving birth. He's still got a scar on his face from it, but that just adds character. He looks like a hardened criminal.
"
faerwin wrote:
There's worse pains than that of giving birth but they aren't pains that most human being will encounter in their life.

- Hunger (and I mean when you are at the point of digesting your organs for nutrition
- Burning alive
- disembowelment
- extreme thirst/dehydration

Notice a pattern? They are all pains that are tied with imminent death.

It's difficult to compare the actual degree of unpleasantness of all these experiences since, first, there are obviously no experts on this - no one has experienced all of them, and second, pain is to a large extent subjective. Different people have vast differences in pain tolerance.

Btw I'm not writing this to dispute whether or not childbirth is painful, I assume it often hurts like hell, and it can continue for a long time on top of that.

Anyway, back to what I was going to say:

The Burning Monk (voluntary self-immolation, didn't move the whole time)

Marshal K. K. Rokossovsky (three years of torture in a Soviet prison, didn't break, came out and went on to beat the Nazis in WW2)

Aron Ralston (cut his own hand off with a pocket knife - it wasn't easy, involved a great deal of hacking and sawing)

Inés Ramírez Pérez (self-inflicted cesarean section)

I could go on, and on, and on - but I think the point is made. It's all in the mind.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 27, 2017, 3:57:42 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
stick a 2 liter bottle of pepsi up your ass and LMK. Thats about size of baby. I can only imagine...

My finance said worst pain ever. I trust her.

I can second that. I've seen the birth of my daughter too and there was nothing like "making a big deal about", the mother was moaning/screaming in real pain. I'd rather fight butterbean that doing this myself.

My finance broke leg really bad on a scooter like compound and said child birth was worse. Again I can only imagine not doing either. Thats probably why they pump them full of drug and sometimes do c section. Its trama.
Git R Dun!
I fully support research and development of artificial wombs. Such technology will liberate women from childbirth and men from toxic feminism, since women won't be the gatekeepers of procreation anymore.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
I fully support research and development of artificial wombs. Such technology will liberate women from childbirth and men from toxic feminism, since women won't be the gatekeepers of procreation anymore.

they already can create viable human sperm from human skin cell

https://phys.org/news/2016-04-scientists-skin-cells-human-sperm.html

So women don t even need men anymore, they might just reproduce by using their own skin cell lol.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Sarcastic remarks against women not allowed?

Dear lord, telling me the GGG support has been infiltrated by this new age dumb mentality of inequality in the name of equality.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I need someone to explain that to me, doesn't look so bad. I gave my little cat a box and she did all of it by herself and gave birth to four kitten under my balcony during the winter.

I can't believe this topic but, try being in the room for 18 hours of labour like my first born was for my wife and come back and re-post this tripe.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info