Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Tried before, doesn't work for Belgium even though you guys say it is.

Twitch Prime might be available in Belgium but I have to subscribe for a free month of Amazon Prime aswell, which isn't available in Belgium so you're providing false info
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on May 24, 2017, 9:15:17 AM
Nothing for me in Sweden :(

->

Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.
Last edited by Fergulix on May 24, 2017, 9:11:23 AM
Calling it right now. Purple effects from this promo will be available in the cheapest pack with a betta key attached. only 30$. :D
In case you didn't know: You can additionally subscribe to a streamer of your choice with Twitch Prime for free. :)
Last edited by DantalionGG on May 24, 2017, 9:18:01 AM
RIP for players from other country, like me from Poland. Anyway nice idea.
why?

step 5

always show me by

"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.

There was an error. Please try again in a moment."

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
only 30$. :D

Nice :'D

I already bought that game about three times, if it were sold as AAA category game. Time to buy game in a fourth time.

*sarcasm*
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
luckyonel wrote:
"
"We plan to make these microtransactions available in the store at a later date, so if Twitch Prime hasn't come to your region yet, you're able to buy them in the future."
Posted by Bex_GGG
on May 24, 2017 7:00:22 AMGrinding Gear GamesPrivate Message

"

"SarahAustin wrote:
GGG got nothing to do with this. They only give us the free stuff. Its amazon and Twitch you should email and complain to.
[/b]

Uh... say what? has nothing to do with them? does "you're able to buy them in the future." ring a bell? They provided Twitch with skins to hand out to only half of the player base and left the other half having to buy it.. nothing to do with them? but ye i dont need those skins ne ways these cheap mtx are alot better.

and for all the kids who go "people here whines to much" Please re-read what aaOzymandias wrote.

"

aaOzymandias wrote:
I got no problem supporting GGG with buying MTX or supporter packs, but it is the idea of treating part of the player base differently that irks me, more so when GGG could have opted out of this and had a policy of treating every player the same.

and for the kids who go "just go use a VPN".

Look pal. Not everyone wants to cheat the system like yous for cosmetic virtual items.

They sell them so everyone can have them. And its only effects. Stop making this a big deal. You dont need them to play the game.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:

I already bought that game about three times, if it were sold as AAA category game. Time to buy game in a fourth time.

*sarcasm*

Or complain to Amazon instead because they didnt roll out Prime in all countries. You all blame GGG for no reason.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:

*sarcasm*

Or complain to Amazon instead because they didnt roll out Prime in all countries. You all blame GGG for no reason.

I hope that is GGG account for awesome PR as always, if not I rlly pity you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info