Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
sarahaustin wrote:
You all blame GGG for no reason.

I have a reason:

"
Path of Exile has partnered with Twitch Prime to bring you the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints for free when you subscribe to Twitch Prime!

"
This promotion is only available to Path of Exile account holders located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Belgium.

"
We plan to make these microtransactions available in the store at a later date, so if Twitch Prime hasn't come to your region yet, you're able to buy them in the future.

I must explain that 'free' =/= 'buy'?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Ive suscribed to twich prime and still dont have the microtransactions. Dont know if i did something wrong :/
GRRRRRRRRRR i cant get it! i live in sweden
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
They auto check the credit card that is used when you get trial with 1EURO in it, swapping doesn't work.
Unless you have some wierd credit card which doesn't show your real country of origin, there is no way of getting this.
I pretty much have to get a stolen CC from eligible country to get this, kinda annoying.

As a wise bearded man said something GGG.
Last edited by Zrahn on May 24, 2017, 9:53:56 AM
Its really dumb to have something nice which is restricted to regions...
GG....
Nice gift for not all only for Sophisticated groups. ViP got other no ! ty GGG.
Thanks! More awesome purpleness!
Guys please upload Youtube tutorial how to VNP+Free MTX... thx
You can get it from any country but you need to use a real credit card so they charge you $1 or 1 euro for credit card validation. Easily canceled after you get the microtransactions and even a free sub to your channel of choice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info