Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country. fk me then
"
It works, since I am from belgium myself; Normally it should be eliglible for prime but for some weird reason it doesnt. thanks to this tutorial it worked flawlessly

It's not worked for me. I have activated amazon prime, but in step to associate amazon prime to twitch prime I have an error. I tried to switch address on amazon and, obviously, I use VPN soft. Also if I have Amazon Prime - my card was accepted and I also have some funds on card that not exactly in $, but more that 1$ in equivalent.

[Removed by Support]

E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 25, 2017, 7:22:52 AM

It's not that simple like some guys say. Using VPN, real credit card, us address and this fucking shit error keeps going because support TOLD ME that my card is from a location outside the choose ones. So, yes, they could check my CC source.

So, if your card is not blessed bypassing, you're fucked up and will not get it.
:) i want the damn twitch prime in more states in EU. this sux. god damn load of crap.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
So because Amazon Prime isn't available in my location, I have to pay for what others got for free?

Go email Amazon. And no you dont, just use a VPN.
I'm reasonably confident that using a VPN for the express purpose of bypassing their Geo-Locking is against their terms & services agreements. For me to legally acquire it I will have to pay GGG money it seems.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on May 24, 2017, 8:54:43 AM
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
I wonder how far they will go in screwing over their community the next time some company offers them a sweet deal....

Theyre not screwing anyone.

I have to disagree, this is directly screwing you're fans.
They took money from a company so that people must use that company's service to obtain ingame items.
Big deal, lots of companies do this, promotional deals etc.
However, they chose to team up with a company that doesn't exist in what? 80% of the world? maybe more? This is insulting as shit to the majority of us. I don't know how much of their player base is from NA and the few EU countries that have twitch prime but i'm sure its a lot less than EVERYWHERE else combined.

Also worth noting, the developers are from NZ... NZ can't get twitch prime... that's just spitting on your own people tbh. I'd be far less pissed if they said it was only for NZ players (which i'm not one)

This is the first time i honestly believe GGG have made a mistake. I hope the money was worth the reputation.
Last edited by buc01 on May 24, 2017, 8:57:34 AM
Bex, does GGG recommend that those unable to access this promotion use a VPN?

Thank you.
"
"We plan to make these microtransactions available in the store at a later date, so if Twitch Prime hasn't come to your region yet, you're able to buy them in the future."
Posted by Bex_GGG
on May 24, 2017 7:00:22 AMGrinding Gear GamesPrivate Message

"

"SarahAustin wrote:
GGG got nothing to do with this. They only give us the free stuff. Its amazon and Twitch you should email and complain to.
[/b]

Uh... say what? has nothing to do with them? does "you're able to buy them in the future." ring a bell? They provided Twitch with skins to hand out to only half of the player base and left the other half having to buy it.. nothing to do with them? but ye i dont need those skins ne ways these cheap mtx are alot better.

and for all the kids who go "people here whines to much" Please re-read what aaOzymandias wrote.

"

aaOzymandias wrote:
I got no problem supporting GGG with buying MTX or supporter packs, but it is the idea of treating part of the player base differently that irks me, more so when GGG could have opted out of this and had a policy of treating every player the same.

and for the kids who go "just go use a VPN".

Look pal. Not everyone wants to cheat the system like yous for cosmetic virtual items.

IGN Contact: luckyonel||ChokeYoChicken||ChokeYoFamily||ChokeYoHamster||ChokeYoGorilla
"
Darkkaos wrote:

It's not that simple like some guys say. Using VPN, real credit card, us address and this fucking shit error keeps going because support TOLD ME that my card is from a location outside the choose ones. So, yes, they could check my CC source.

So, if your card is not blessed bypassing, you're fucked up and will not get it.

Exactly this.

I did everything and even contacted support, where they told me the same.

They checked Credit Card and said the same.

That means no free stuff for us, and I am honestly to annoyed to even try this more.

Good for all that did get this, for rest of us well...
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Wow! Got the mtx and I'm really enjoying these effects GGG! Thanks for the awesome promotion :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info