Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
Zrahn wrote:
"
Do you guys just whine or do you actually take the time to look through posts to see if someone offered a solution?

I posted a full tutorial how to redeem your free trial in any of the 200 countries that are region locked at the time.

It works, since I am from belgium myself; Normally it should be eliglible for prime but for some weird reason it doesnt. thanks to this tutorial it worked flawlessly.

For someone interested, Instead of just crying, its on page 27.

Did that created even fresh account for twitch and amazon still get the bullshit.

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment.

You are simply doing something wrong, I helped quite a few people so far struggling and as long as your credit card is valid, so no fake bullshit, the region lock bypass requires u to simply put a eligible adress linked to your valid creditcard. AKA an US or UK adress etc, as soon this gets cleared u can put your normal adress back and it all works.
Can not they give it to us for free? They could give something from the ыуе. I would like a portal, I really like violet). It's nice to receive a gift.
I do not understand why such an event. Divided the players into 2 camps, but we play the same game
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Break the law? Lol. Its just a bunch of linking account stuff, whats so bad about that? QQ more.

hey, Sarah, tell me: do you get something from defending GGG on a subject that doesnt concern you? You got the effects, others didnt, let us unravel this with GGG without additional shenanigans. Thanks.

"
G0rr wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
So what? Its just some effects. Get over it.

Would you wrote that in case you haven't got that items? I am sure you woudln't.

You dont know me and yes i would.
"
mhyoung wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Break the law? Lol. Its just a bunch of linking account stuff, whats so bad about that? QQ more.

hey, Sarah, tell me: do you get something from defending GGG on a subject that doesnt concern you? You got the effects, others didnt, let us unravel this with GGG without additional shenanigans. Thanks.

GGG got nothing to do with this. They only give us the free stuff. Its amazon and Twitch you should email and complain to.
"
mhyoung wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

[Removed by Support]
There is nothing about breaking the law with the use of VPN, And you can't use a fake creditcard it needs to be a legit working one but it does not matter what kind of card or where its from.
Last edited by Al_GGG on May 24, 2017, 1:30:09 PM
I wonder how far they will go in screwing over their community the next time some company offers them a sweet deal....
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
I wonder how far they will go in screwing over their community the next time some company offers them a sweet deal....

Theyre not screwing anyone.
So because Amazon Prime isn't available in my location, I have to pay for what others got for free?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
So because Amazon Prime isn't available in my location, I have to pay for what others got for free?

Go email Amazon. And no you dont, just use a VPN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info