Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Guys please upload Youtube tutorial how to VNP+Free MTX... thx
So how does this work exactly? I'm living in the Netherlands and there is no Twitch prime here, so thank you so much for nothing. (I hope in the future you will think about your whole community not only in a few) As far I know we all pay with the same money for microtrans. GGG the best "sarcasm"
Thanks for the free stuff, love the weapon effect!
congratulations, GGG! Now you have many clients, at your official forum, talking about how to better break the law and commit fraud.

I hope it was worth it.

Last edited by mhyoung on May 24, 2017, 7:34:38 AM
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
Cool i'm in a country that can do it !

Oh it's called Twitch Prime but it's Amazon Prime.

Already had an Amazon Prime trial in the past.

There is no Twitch Prime trial, it's ONLY Amazon Prime trial.

So i can't get the offer.

Wonderfull.

Same here. Redirected to amazon prime. Demand's my credit card data... even it is free...
So people get them for free...?

But I should be relieved I get to BUY them later?

Thanks for the F-U, GGG.
"
mhyoung wrote:
congratulations, GGG! Now you have many clients, at your official forum, talking about how to better break the law and commit fraud.

I hope it was worth it.

Chin up. ggg is simply teaching people how to properly use third party sites and tools to gain pixels ingame. Also I would not be surprised if those people coming out claiming "they got it" even though they were not in one of the blessed prime twitching countries would mysteriously have thoir accounts locked.

Ever thought about it like this: even though geolock is not ggg's fault this promotion might serve as a test. How many people would go through the trouble of commiting fraud or using third party sites and tools to gain ingame "advantages". (everyone knows if you wear purple mtx while fishing the quantity of fish caught increases for every purple effect you have on).

And before anyone calls me crazy. Have you read the flavour of the promo effects?
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
So people get them for free...?

But I should be relieved I get to BUY them later?

Thanks for the F-U, GGG.

You can get the for free too...stop whining.
"
nevtemu wrote:
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
Cool i'm in a country that can do it !

Oh it's called Twitch Prime but it's Amazon Prime.

Already had an Amazon Prime trial in the past.

There is no Twitch Prime trial, it's ONLY Amazon Prime trial.

So i can't get the offer.

Wonderfull.

Same here. Redirected to amazon prime. Demand's my credit card data... even it is free...

Because at the end of the trial you gotta pay if you keep it. Duh. Simple logic. People make such a fuzz about this. Just cancel Prime after you got the effects.
"
mhyoung wrote:

I hope it was worth it.

Break the law? Lol. Its just a bunch of linking account stuff, whats so bad about that? QQ more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info