Does anyone have 25k ES in legacy? Post SS

"
Cant really tell from the screenshot but are you a guardian?

In that case it doesnt count.

There has been quite a bit of valid reasoning and now a proof via screenshot but still you act beyond any reasonability (probably because you are totally butthurt).

Let him rant until he gets muted - no point in arguing with that guy.
"
kuddman wrote:
"

There has been quite a bit of valid reasoning and now a proof via screenshot but still you act beyond any reasonability (probably because you are totally butthurt).

And its pretty valid reasoning that if it had been a guardian, then it wouldnt be a valid comparison due to how much extra ES that ascendency gives.

And so far we have one single character with over 20k ES.

WOW! Nerf ES just based on one character, makes sense.

And ofc Im totally butthurt. My 7-8k ES characters are probably gonna end up with like 3k ES because of this crap.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 22, 2017, 12:02:57 AM
I have to agree with bhavv

You cannot count a class special ability as part of the general abnormality

We are pointing out abnormalities that can be achieved by most builds

This reminds me of Diablo 2 where Hdin was excluded from pvp
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

everyone knows 25K is nonsense. The vast majority like 99% is between 8-15K ES. Real question is does that need a 30% nerf. Have to wait for beta to decide. I don't make decisions without complete picture and neither should you. So Chill bros.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

everyone knows 25K is nonsense. The vast majority like 99% is between 8-15K ES. Real question is does that need a 30% nerf. Have to wait for beta to decide. I don't make decisions without complete picture and neither should you. So Chill bros.

But I already have an answer to that question and its a no it definitely doesnt.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
kuddman wrote:
"

And its pretty valid reasoning that if it had been a guardian, then it wouldnt be a valid comparison due to how much extra ES that ascendency gives.

And so far we have one single character with over 20k ES.

WOW! Nerf ES just based on one character, makes sense.

And ofc Im totally butthurt. My 7-8k ES characters are probably gonna end up with like 3k ES because of this crap.

Well, show people your character then.
10 pages in one ss with 22k es in legacy, bunch of std idiots using POB as "proof"
Glad to see all those "We've seen characters reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game"

Keep spreading your lies.
"
Skyevn wrote:

Why do you need to see an average ES character?

- PoE TOS.
And I only just realized that the whole guardian mana thing was addressed in the second post of the thread, but people here are so >fluffy bunnies< that they cant even notice that.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Skyevn wrote:

Why do you need to see an average ES character?

Well you are saying your 7-8k character is gonna be 3-4k. I don't believe you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info