Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Does anyone have 25k ES in legacy? Post SS

I have no idea where u guys buying items from? R we playing same game? Like 5l 700 es chest with some decent res and 30+ int is more than 4ex.. or I mayb using wrong poe.trade??
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Necromael wrote:
I came to see all the screenshots, found none, thread derailed.

This.
"
"
Puraime wrote:
Oh so you are telling me you can get 25k es from just vaal regalia right without investment in other gears?

that is what other guy was talking about that u can just get 5ex and get mediocre es gears and reach 25k no problem.

that isnt the case, and sure I am not arguing that vaal regalia isnt important it sure is. What I am arguing about is that you cant just get 25k es with 100 es boots, helmet and other gears. with low lvl discipline and such, its not THAT ez.

That fucking is the case. Because using T1 rolls brings it up to 36.5k ES.

you said 5 ex though to get 25k es, if you check poe trade you see 700 regalias in that amount and 5 ex is quite budget you will likely reach mid 10ks instaed of 25k

like others say its not THAT ez to get 25k es like you say. Anyways 13 challenges and very low lvl character but much money spent on poe.... says a lot.

Type of player who watches videos on reddit and think its ez to do this or that type of person.

Well bottom line is ES is getting nerfed after people talked loudly about it and complained about it.

Keep the drama going ;)
Last edited by Puraime on May 20, 2017, 2:43:20 PM
not a single screen shot in this thread? just a bunch of hypotheticals and dickwads. trolled will not read again
25k is a bullshit number. You can't easily get that much and still deal enough damage in t16/shaper/uber atziri. It might be possible but it's probably 1% of a 1% that reach this point.

Even with ES RF you need to be high level with high end gear to even hit 20k.

"
Monkeyface wrote:
25k ES can be reached very easy in a party with mana guardian support. In fact people get far over 30k ES with supports making them immortal with vaal pact.

Here is video of Fyndel with 87k ES facetanking uber atziri and shaper. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4u7K-q3xwo

That's with support, and his damage is garbage. It's not a viable build.

"

You don't even need a mana support. You can do it solo with ~5ex worth of gear and reach roughly 23-25k ES. If you invest more, the real top-end can reach about 37k or so.

Link to profile and video please.

25k with enough damage to farm endgame efficiently is not easy.
"
not a single screen shot in this thread? just a bunch of hypotheticals and dickwads. trolled will not read again
you have video in link. I think 32k es.
"
"
Puraime wrote:
you said 5 ex though to get 25k es, if you check poe trade you see 700 regalias in that amount and 5 ex is quite budget you will likely reach mid 10ks instaed of 25k

like others say its not THAT ez to get 25k es like you say. Anyways 13 challenges and very low lvl character but much money spent on poe.... says a lot.

Type of player who watches videos on reddit and think its ez to do this or that type of person.

Well bottom line is ES is getting nerfed after people talked loudly about it and complained about it.

Keep the drama going ;)

You are really biased and rude. Stop making this a personal matter.

Also: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1900001/page/1

Scroll down.

And I'm the guy who spends 90% of his time theory-crafting, re-building and testing his builds in endgame. That's why my characters are not level 100. But I don't have to justify anything to you.

While you are sitting there grinding Shaped Strand maps with your meta-sheep build, I'm trying to break the game in any means possible.

The problem with your posts are that its guardian and its heavily invested in ES nodes, so the argument is about how easy it is to get 25k es, you make it sound like its too easy and something everyone can do. Not to mention guardian tends to be RF or support.

So that is your bias and fallacy right there.

As for my rudeness, I am just being friendly to you and following the toxic ways you like.

So for serious matters.

You are speaking more of niche builds instead of regular ES builds and also the cost of items is not that cheap at all.

I do theory craft as well and made many builds and finished challenges based on it, without theory crafting you cant play POE.

We all do, so I dont see where that argument is from, that you spend more time in theory crafting and testing, its obvious most people do, same for me.

I dont play shaped strands btw. I dont even play meta breaking builds unless challenges, unless I have to and can get around with 4 link gear.

How I play game is I play what I want, my favorite skill is melee and I still play melee without meta.
Last edited by Puraime on May 20, 2017, 3:03:26 PM
LL RF is the only build I've seen that got close to that amount of ES while retaining viable DPS.

"
"
Puraime wrote:
As for my rudeness, I am just being friendly to you and following the toxic ways you like.

And again. I wasn't being toxic at all.

"
Puraime wrote:
You are speaking more of niche builds instead of regular ES builds and also the cost of items is not that cheap at all.

Welcome to the fucking discussion. Again, nobody ever said that it's average. Rory mentioned that it was possible (recognize that word?) to reach numbers beyond 25k ES and still farm endgame content without any problems. He never mentioned the time, the gear or the build doing that.

Mirrored gear Guardian can reach a fairly high amount of ES and still deal significant damage.

You can reach 20-25k ES with cheap gear. That's a fact. Never anywhere has been stated that it got good DPS.

One would expect a certain level of reading comprehension for people sweeping these forums. Sadly, I often get disappointed.

PS:
Spoiler

The problem with the way GGG says it is that they make it sound like that is what they use as measuring stick that they shoudl nerf heavily because some minority does it so everyone has to suffer the same consequences as them.

Similar to how aoe nerf also effected little guys.

So you see why there is bunch of bitching and crying going on in forums, although I can careless as I stopped playing ES since 2.0 as its annoying to gear up.

If RF sure,

I havent said its impossible so I dont know what you are talking about. I am just saying its not easy and you said it is with 5 ex, which is unlikely due to the prices of poe trade, I am not sure if it was your imagination or your hallucination, if that is the case well too bad for you.

I do enjoy your fallacy and adhominem though, lets keep things logical.
Last edited by Puraime on May 20, 2017, 3:11:34 PM
"

You can reach 20-25k ES with cheap gear. That's a fact. Never anywhere has been stated that it got good DPS.

Why does it matter how much ES you can get if it's not a viable build? Why would you even bring that to the discussion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info