Does anyone have 25k ES in legacy? Post SS

I would like to see what kinds of characters and gear GGG is looking at when they say 25k ES.

Please post a SS of your character with 25k ES in legacy league.

Thanks
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 9:49:05 AM
25k ES can be reached very easy in a party with mana guardian support. In fact people get far over 30k ES with supports making them immortal with vaal pact.

Here is video of Fyndel with 87k ES facetanking uber atziri and shaper. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4u7K-q3xwo
Last edited by Monkeyface on May 20, 2017, 12:19:33 PM
"
"
Monkeyface wrote:
25k ES can be reached very easy in a party with mana guardian support. In fact people get far over 30k ES with pary supports making them immortal with vaal pact.

Here is video of a guy with 87k ES. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4u7K-q3xwo

You don't even need a mana support. You can do it solo with ~5ex worth of gear and reach roughly 23-25k ES. If you invest more, the real top-end can reach about 37k or so.

no you can't, please play the game before talking out of your ass about balance
We keep seeing people who dont play the game talking out of their ass, just vaal regalia its self wont give you 25k ES LOOOL.

You gotta have high lvl dicipline like lvl 21, and mid or high end ES gears on all slots to get that much, unless you are certain class that gets 1 gear slot amount of ES from ascendancy passive.

Its mostly RF builds that tend to have 25k ES.

Sadly people who invest in PoE arent really players more of MTX people, aside from few exceptions.

If such people keep talking about balance and influencing the game sure it would be out of balance.

obsess about things much?

It's a ball park figure people have been nearing or going over...not many people but it was possible, and as time moves on if it wasn't changed then more and more people would be hitting that sort of number.

Even still you can cheese pretty much all content with little effort (the most difficult thing being trading for the gear)...GGG want you to actively engage in the game and use your head to avoid stuff, not copy the meta and sit there with your thumb up your arse.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I think rory is very, very clumsy with his comments. The 25k es comment did nothing but completely undermine his point. Just like back when he said "life is technically better than ES" and everyone flung shit at him.

The fact is, that players could easily get 10-15k ES with no investment whatsoever, with 600 ES chests and 300 ES helmets. Thats twice the hitpoint-pool of what a life build gets at similar reasonable investment levels.

And you know what people do after they hit a level of buffer they feel comfortable with? Not invest into buffer anymore. Duh.

So, yeah, we obviously dont see many people with 25k ES, because other than a LL RF build, there simply is no reason to invest in so much buffer, if you could have that much more damage instead.
Last edited by Cataca on May 20, 2017, 1:44:22 PM
"
Puraime wrote:
We keep seeing people who dont play the game talking out of their ass, just vaal regalia its self wont give you 25k ES LOOOL.

You gotta have high lvl dicipline like lvl 21, and mid or high end ES gears on all slots to get that much, unless you are certain class that gets 1 gear slot amount of ES from ascendancy passive.

Sadly people who invest in PoE arent really players more of MTX people, aside from few exceptions.

If such people keep talking about balance and influencing the game sure it would be out of balance.

A 1k vaal does give shit load of es i gain like 2k from a 700 on std on my ES RF char using shavs... so thats like 2.6k es if i didnt have shavs on
Last edited by Lynerus on May 20, 2017, 2:05:00 PM
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Puraime wrote:

A 1k vaal does give shit load of es i gain like 2k from a 700 on std one my ES RF char using shavs...

Oh so you are telling me you can get 25k es from just vaal regalia right without investment in other gears?

that is what other guy was talking about that u can just get 5ex and get mediocre es gears and reach 25k no problem.

that isnt the case, and sure I am not arguing that vaal regalia isnt important it sure is. What I am arguing about is that you cant just get 25k es with 100 es boots, helmet and other gears. with low lvl discipline and such, its not THAT ez.
Last edited by Puraime on May 20, 2017, 2:06:25 PM
Dont know about that but my es char doesnt even have 5ex in it i dont think and i have 14k es

I have a 700 something vaal i could use to gain like 16k if i wanted
A 600 es should would make this like 18-19k alone add a 500 es helm and thats over 20k

To buy said things should cost alot but what if you could craft them? i mean i cant my rng is bad but someone must have good rng since these items exist
I came to see all the screenshots, found none, thread derailed.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info