Does anyone have 25k ES in legacy? Post SS

"
Skyevn wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Skyevn wrote:

Well, show people your character then.

Why do you need to see an average ES character?

Well you are saying your 7-8k character is gonna be 3-4k. I don't believe you.

Whats 7000 minus 33%, minus discipline nerf?

Oh, maybe 2500 ES. But then Im only guessing without a calculator.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 22, 2017, 12:28:20 AM
And technically we dont know everything thats gonna be changed yet.

8000 ES characters might end up with just 200 ES. Yes two hundred, not a typo!

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
So no character to prove your point, no ss even?

Put up or shut up I guess.

"
Skyevn wrote:

Im not making any points, Im making guesses. How can I post a character when the changes havnt even happened yet?

Why are you so attrocious at reading comprehension?

- PoE TOS.
"
Draconianpr wrote:
10 pages in one ss with 22k es in legacy, bunch of std idiots using POB as "proof"
Glad to see all those "We've seen characters reaching over 25,000 Energy Shield while still having the damage output to sufficiently complete all of the content in the game"

Keep spreading your lies.
well, we got something close without a guardian

Add a guardian to that, something that most parties have nowadays

A mana guardian like this gives like 1500 Es. So add my 420% es to that and it's about 10000 Es

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
bhavv wrote:

Wow! lol. I bet you're a big Alex Jones fan. Chill out dude we get more OP every patch as general rule and they are not gonna break blue life.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 22, 2017, 12:40:33 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

Wow! I bet you're a big Alex Jones fan. Chill out dude we get more OP every GD patch as general rule and they are not gonna break blue life.

I dong know who that​ is but Im totally freaking out here.

Also chilling out is medically impossible for me. I have confirmed health diagnostics that mean Im 100% permanently stressed the fuck out and terrified of everything.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 22, 2017, 12:40:31 AM
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Skyevn wrote:

Im not making any points, Im making guesses. How can I post a character when the changes havnt even happened yet?

"
bhavv wrote:
But I already have an answer to that question and its a no it definitely doesnt.

Do you even listen to yourself?

Where is your "definite proof"?

Here, let's take one of MY character for example, since you are too ****** to show people yours.

Take my Howa, right now she has 11400 ES, with not so great gears (780es chest, 340 hubris), no ES% enchant on ring... etc.

If you plugged in the nerf that will come down to about ~7-8k ES with no vaal pact with current gear and some adjustment to skill. (I did the math).

And I bet I will still be able to kill shaper with that character. With even more adjustment it will still be a viable character for endgame if I really want.

Now, show me your character that you're talking about.Show me the reason for all this butt-hurt.

"
bhavv wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

Wow! I bet you're a big Alex Jones fan. Chill out dude we get more OP every GD patch as general rule and they are not gonna break blue life.

I dong know who that​ is but Im totally freaking out here.

Also chilling out is medically impossible for me. I have confirmed health diagnostics that mean Im 100% permanently stressed the fuck out and terrified of everything.

Sorry to hear that. Im like opposite. Everything will be fine.

And everything is always fine WRT this game historically proven. Meta shifts but on balance we get more OP every patch. Blue Life will be fine. They are not going to destroy a whole EHP set.
Git R Dun!
"
Skyevn wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Skyevn wrote:

"
bhavv wrote:
But I already have an answer to that question and its a no it definitely doesnt.

Do you even listen to yourself?

Where is your "definite proof"?

Here, let's take one of MY character for example, since you are too ****** to show people yours.

Take my Howa, right now she has 11400 ES, with not so great gears (780es chest, 340 hubris), no ES% enchant on ring... etc.

If you plugged in the nerf that will come down to about ~7-8k ES with no vaal pact with current gear and some adjustment to skill. (I did the math).

And I bet I will still be able to kill shaper with that character. With even more adjustment it will still be a viable character for endgame if I really want.

Now, show me your character that you're talking about.Show me the reason for all this butt-hurt.

I have several ES characters.

Theyre probably gonna lose 33% or more ES.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SALTY STREAMS DRIPPETH FROM MY EYELIDS WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SOB SOB CRY CRY WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info