Is there any gain for GGG in putting out shit balance patches?

"
Phrazz wrote:
"

What you really are asking, is:

"Is there any gain for GGG to change up their game, making things different (and interesting), by switching the META, letting people discover more builds and enjoy the game in a new way, even though I PERSONALLY - and very subjective - think the patches are shit?"

Yes, yes there are.

That is not true. They could shift it around without completely wrecking some builds and skills. I wouldn't mind a "normal" skill base with slightly more powerful new stuff. But what we get is: play meta or go home. And there are people out there who just want to play the skills/builds they like and they don't care about whats meta. And these people get Fed in the A.
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
"
"
Phrazz wrote:
"

What you really are asking, is:

"Is there any gain for GGG to change up their game, making things different (and interesting), by switching the META, letting people discover more builds and enjoy the game in a new way, even though I PERSONALLY - and very subjective - think the patches are shit?"

Yes, yes there are.

That is not true. They could shift it around without completely wrecking some builds and skills. I wouldn't mind a "normal" skill base with slightly more powerful new stuff. But what we get is: play meta or go home. And there are people out there who just want to play the skills/builds they like and they don't care about whats meta. And these people get Fed in the A.

you can make builds around most any skill and they will work pretty darn well if your are smart about it, naturally it wont likely be as good as the "meta" (im starting to hate that term) builds. These builds are the best of the best. not everything can be the best.

One thing I like about GGG is that they shake up which builds are best once and a while

I also fell obligated to say wait and judge the game on release not these beta changes, im sure over the course of the beta that GGG will change and re-change many many things
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 22, 2017, 10:49:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info