Changes to the Labyrinth

What's with all of these you have to wait on traps constantly? You can literally just run through them all with a decent amount of movement speed making them a complete joke.

Also to those complaining about CI taking less damage from traps have you guys ever seen a support build or life based RF do traps? they can just stand in them all day.

Hopefully GGG doesn't ruin the lab because of cancerous players who want ascendancy welfare points.
"
Lëgend wrote:
Like the other 44 pages said before...
Please, give us the chance to make an easier Lab to get only the ascendancy points and let expertise people to run actual versions to get keys, rewards and enchants.

As a semi-casual player, I ever desing my own builds thinking in 2 ascendancy points, max 4.
This limits my character, I know, but the idea to be killed on Izaro at high level and rerun AGAIN all lab... pffff...

But I would like to say something more:
Why if I wish the ascencancy-passive of Fortitude (100% time with Fortify buff) I should be ONLY a duelist?

I play first time PoE because "you can do your char as you wish, fully customization".
And this customization is not true yet.
I can do with passives a character as I wish... making it less efective if I change the "natural" char playstyle, but game gives me this freedom.
But with ascendancy can't have this option.

My suggestion (i know a lot of people will dislike me), is to let players to get access to other classes ascencancy trees with 2 ascendancy points.

For example:
I play with a witch, get 2 ascendancy points.
I can get 2 ascendancy passives from my tree OR unlock the access to another ascendancy class tree
Imagine I unlock the duelist-champion tree.
Will have it unlocked, but 0 ascendancy points free (unlock another class tree costs 2 points9
After completing the second lab, will have 2 points to spend only on the champion tree

Players that plays with duelist, will have 8 points to spend at end of uber-lab, but who unlocked the other class tree, only have 6 points, making they less efective but full customized :)

ps: I really-really-really hate duelist character, I can't play with it, i hate it, but their 100%-full-time-fortify ascendancy point... i wish it a lot... but I hate duelist.

That's my dream for the Scion class. One point to spec into a different class's ascendancy tree. Maximum of 4 points in a given ascendancy tree.
44 pages and not a single comment by the devs? And a bunch of white knights claiming the complaints are just "vocal minority"? Hmmmm, where have I experienced this before? Oh yeah....Blizzards D3 forums. Look what happened to D3. Blizzard didn't listen to the "vocal minority", and hordes of players bitterly left the game.

Keep ignoring your fanbase GGG, keep claiming "vocal minority" white knights, and soon one day that vocal minority will be gone leaving GGG with a lot less money, and the leftover players with a lot less new content.
"
KineticOnline wrote:
44 pages and not a single comment by the devs? And a bunch of white knights claiming the complaints are just "vocal minority"? Hmmmm, where have I experienced this before? Oh yeah....Blizzards D3 forums. Look what happened to D3. Blizzard didn't listen to the "vocal minority", and hordes of players bitterly left the game.

Keep ignoring your fanbase GGG, keep claiming "vocal minority" white knights, and soon one day that vocal minority will be gone leaving GGG with a lot less money, and the leftover players with a lot less new content.

tell em preach to these morons. if it wasnt for me GGG wouldnt have made money of my numorous friends on this game for guild stash, their personal account stashes etc. So they better wise up to who actually supports them and what they want not what a few retards that support want.
Disappointing to hear. Repeating the lab 4 times is incredibly boring when you've already played 30+ characters considering it's forced content. This is a bad decision.
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Much of the feedback we've received since the Labyrinth was added focused on the length and difficulty of the Labyrinth itself

"And much of the feedback focused on removing the ascendancy points from the Labyrinth, but, of course, we ignored that because...well, I don't know...just because we love the Labyrinth so much."

Sigh...
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
People still complain about this? It's 4 runs who cares. It's nothing in the whole scheme of things. People complain about 4 lab runs while they run shaped strand for the 400th time. Not saying all do it but it's pretty meta atm.

Personally I hate maps and would rather there be actual content to at least 90 which I'm hoping 3.0 will be at.
Need clarification regarding the offerings in the new system!
The rest is nice.

"
Regulator wrote:
Wow, just WOW. Im amazed by how thick and stubborn you are there at GGG hq. You see the fuckload of critical, negative even hateful comments regarding lab still you choose your own out-of-touch-with-reality "solution".

Seriously make 30 labyrinth variations nobody will give a fuck, just make/implement an alternative to get the ascendancy points.

There are over 20 suggestions here pick one and be done with it for fuck's shake.

The tears, THE TEEEEAAAAARRS !!!!!!

How can one be so naive, delusional ...
And you call them stubborn lol!

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 17, 2017, 2:35:49 AM
Hype
Last edited by SuicidalShep on May 17, 2017, 3:20:12 AM
"
rahven32 wrote:
People still complain about this? It's 4 runs who cares. It's nothing in the whole scheme of things. People complain about 4 lab runs while they run shaped strand for the 400th time. Not saying all do it but it's pretty meta atm.

Personally I hate maps and would rather there be actual content to at least 90 which I'm hoping 3.0 will be at.

You don't know people, do you?

Shaped strand is a choice made by player. Labyrinth is a choice made for player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info