Changes to the Labyrinth

For what it's worth, I hate the lab too. I sigh every time I set foot across the entrance.
Well, this was to be expected. Very meh overall for something called "Changes to the Labyrinth." We knew they had to change the access method, due to the removal of difficulties, so this was the minimum they had to do plus shortening the "normal difficulty" labyrinth.

It's a start.

I'd like to thank so many previously silent players for finally voicing their thoughts on the Labyrinth, and I encourage you to tell your like-minded friends who don't frequent the forums to do the same.
Well, I am totally disappointed at how those the changes in Labyrinth are taking place, because they dont change nothing at all:
1. POE game crashes in Labyrinth -> it is connected to multithreading bug and the only solution for me is to turn off multitreading option, but it causes very slow performance - there is nothin about fixing that.
2. Labyrinth is very hard for some builds and it slows progress of such characters especially in standalone version
3. It shouldn't be obligatory and connected to ascendancy points
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
The requirements for all of the Labyrinths as of The Fall of Oriath will be:

• Normal-equivalent Labyrinth: Six trials.
  • Cruel-equivalent Labyrinth: Three trials, as well as completion of the previous Labyrinth.
  • Merciless-equivalent Labyrinth: Three trials, as well as completion of both previous Labyrinths.
  • Endgame Labyrinth: Six trials, as well as completion of all previous Labyrinths.

These requirements will all be displayed on a UI similar to the master-crafting benches. The UI will show the trials you still need to complete for each Labyrinth, including the Endgame one.

Excuse me, I cannot tell from this information whether this means that Offerings to the Goddess will (still) be required for entering (any) stages of the Labyrinth now. Can you please comment on how Offerings are (or are not) to be utilized? Thank you.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"Changes to the Labyrinth" – Haha, that was a good one... :)
Bit Sad about it really, it is that many times for casual players if you do have average build you have to over level big time and still struggle.
keep 2point in uber but not the rest. u want linear progress with 10 acts so pls can you do same with lab?

thank you and have a creative time

regards
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
ewolow wrote:
I hate to ruin your demographic, but I'm 48, work a full time job, hold two degrees, have 14 years in the military in combat arms

Anyone can claim to be anything on the internet. It means nothing.

This is true to a point, however.

Would they be able to say that there is a plaque on the wall of the CQ building in Dragon Valley, in Camp Casey, in DongDuCheong Korea named "Flannery Hall" named after Nick Flannery who was 24 yrs old and died in the field in 1986?

Guess that kind of "random information" can easily be found on the web, right?

Maybe I know that because he died right next to me.

I've been playing on and off since closed beta and to me, labs is the only time I feel GGG has made a huge mistake.
Much of my excitement for 3.0 came from the supposed changes to labs, but this is far from what I had hoped for.
I don't want to sound entitled but I can't see why we can't compromise on this so that people on both sides are happy.
I get that some people actually enjoy running labs, good for you.
There's no need to remove labs, make it optional, people who enjoy labs can still farm uber labs since its quite profitable.
Last league I made like 7 characters and progressed to maps, some of them I just ignored labs since I hate it so damn much.

Omg GGG what's with all of this gated content?? skill points gated behind levels! items gated behind rng. Equipping items gated behind stats and and level requirement omg!! Plz give me my welfare ascendancy points since I can't sit down for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Pretty much sums up this entire thread. Casuals ruin so many games don't let them ruin your game GGG
Last edited by ZannixFTW on May 17, 2017, 5:08:10 PM
would make lot more sense to do 4 trails each maybe seems like still fair amount grind at start and then for ubber lab.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info