Changes to the Labyrinth

GG GGG
"
FusaIFu wrote:
Lab is great and i would like to be kept as it is in the future. Please do not ruin the game for the generation "I deserve everything with no effort".

I blame idle clicker games.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
FusaIFu wrote:
Lab is great and i would like to be kept as it is in the future. Please do not ruin the game for the generation "I deserve everything with no effort".

I hate to ruin your demographic, but I'm 48, work a full time job, hold two degrees, have 14 years in the military in combat arms, and I fuckin hate lab.

It's not effort. It's that I have to run boring content (yes, clicking through traps is like watching frozen tv dinners thaw).

I have better things to do with my time.
To GGG and Chris :

For the next 3.0 patch, if u want a precision about hater/lover for LAB, plz just make IG THIS :

do u like LAB ? yes/no

^^
"
ewolow wrote:
I hate to ruin your demographic, but I'm 48, work a full time job, hold two degrees, have 14 years in the military in combat arms

Anyone can claim to be anything on the internet. It means nothing.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
What about blessing? Still be there for uber lab?
Arena (the middle section without traps) for final fight with Izaro at endgame labyrinth should be slightly bigger, so evasive characters have some place for maneuvers.
I strongly beleave that person, who is responsible for Labyrinth design riding to the GGG's office on It-bike from South Park. Because only person with that understanding of "good design" could come up with Lab as it is now (and will still be).
"
FusaIFu wrote:

There is no effort. There is only boredom and routine.
No matter what with even these few chances lab still sucks. You don't even address the retarded traps an the over damage they do. You don't address loosing a connection in Uber labs. Make more portals an address traps and what ever else to make labs not suck. In conclusion labs still suck.
Last edited by Mahtez on May 16, 2017, 4:06:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info