500 $ Life Time Spend for Beta Access

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

ggg deserve it tho right? Chris, Rory, Jonathan, Qarl, the lot of them are great people and in a capitalist dog eat dog world theyve done their best to maintain a fair, decent, moral place while staying afloat.

I have no problems paying for games, but I would never have pictured myself paying $100 for a game, let alone over $1000. But for me Im more than happy to have given them what I have because of the quality of the game and the quality of the people.

Games, music, films, art, the entertainment world has increasingly suffered over the decades from the poison of business interests, its something to be treasured when people can find a way through that and still deliver something inspirational.

I enjoyed reading that.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I figure Chris wouldn't suffer fools or arseholes.

No doubt.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
so let me get this straight. you pay $500 and then you get to QA test their game for them?

Last edited by kektup on May 10, 2017, 7:21:53 PM
rng boxes were are the bane of my existence

the transaction page is just embarassing

also

>trusting GGG
>2017

ISHYGDDT
I've probably supported too much already x_x
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'm enjoying hc ssf too much to go test anything at the moment.
$410

I will most likely buy a beta pack in the $30 to $60 range.
I got a "big" stab of blank under account transactions.
SEA merged to Global and the spendings there most likely do not count hence the stab of blank.
If those counted, i'd have ~$500 spent probably.

Upgraded to Phoenix since i was already at Chimera; just to be sure.
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on May 10, 2017, 10:38:45 PM
About 20 dollars. I almost can't believe people saying that spent over 100 dollars on this game. Much less those saying over 1k dollars omg.
Last edited by poeFan2 on May 10, 2017, 11:49:41 PM
Is selling beta keys for orbs considered RMT?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info