500 $ Life Time Spend for Beta Access

"
Bars wrote:
Yes, I tend to lean on the overly harsh and criticizing side. That's actually the self-aware, trying-to-suppress-it version.

I guess I'm not an ideal beta participant anyway. Unless giving depression-inducing feedback counts as a plus.

well, to be honest, if legacy would run till the 3.0 release, i had a hard time deciding what to do too.

it's not that i got the impression of having been extra beneficial to bug hunting and for feedback either.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I have spent enough. Still don't care much for beta testing. If they give me an invite again I'll ignore it like I did the last time. I'd rather have people smarter than I play testing the game.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
not sure, its somewhere over $1k.

I would rly, rly not like to get involved in the beta. Its just spoilering the content. They need to test... well, they said that last time and like bars pointed out we told them what was up and it didnt change, and I still havent found a reason to use stuff like eldritch battery which was obviously a shit idea from the moment we saw the first screenshot and yet had obviously gone way past the point where they would ever even consider changing the plans before we even knew about it. Same with the dot changes, I think its a bad way to change it, doesnt matter, nothing we say about it will matter. If our feedback is taken on board it will be part of a change to make EB actually good and dots less complex and more build enabling that will happen somewhere about 2022.

We couldnt rly test stuff last time, no proper trading, no quest reward gems even, a spell echo gem cost 1 exalt in trade chat... ok ya im providing rly awesome feedback about leveling progression, the new skill tree and the new gem balance when I have to save up 25 chaos for a fking multistrike gem on my physical melee duelist.

the last beta was "we havent finished the game yet and we want money, so heres a beta, hold tight while we fuck you around for a week then you can pay us to get access and ruin the experience of playing through the new content for yourself while none of your feedback beyond bug reports matters".

Jonathan giving the old "well this 3.0 is so big we need another beta, we have to test this stuff out, plus players will just beat the content rly fast on standard unless we release it like this" ages back on the podcast. What I hear is "we dont listen to your feedback on balance and new mechanics anyway and you know it, but last beta was good profit sucker and we want the money again so were spoilering the content again and fucking our 3.0 release for the $$$ while saving some money on internal bug hunting".

Fine, i dont resent them the money, they deserve every penny and more, Im just a little sad it has to come with the bs. I would rather they just internally tested for bugs, released 3.0 as a new league only thing that wasnt in standard and charged the supporter pack fee for entry, otherwise u get it 3 months down the line when the league ends and everything comes to standard and the next open f2p challenge leagues. Of course a bunch of idiots in the community would be up in arms, omg its not f2p how dare u this is outrage blah blah. So instead we have exactly the same thing except we get a half baked half version of the content in a void league full of bugs that will take most of the surprises out of the final product and diminish it.

I hate spoilers, i wont look at any of these previews in the news section, I dont watch trailers for films now days because they ruin them. I went to see GITS the other day, had to walk out of the cinema at one point because they were trying to show we a trailer for the new alien film which probably spoilered every scene in it and the entire plot.

Let art be art, let it be consumed in full as a finished product, I cant stand the way business models destroy the experience of art now days.
$7030 last I checked. I should be good. Fingers crossed my next unique will be in beta for testing!
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Penitent
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Feast
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_Worm
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vixen%27s_Entrapment
dont suppose 5k hours and ~$400 counts for shit does it ?
"
TaqTaqenson wrote:
Unfortunately you can't see exactly how much you spend.

However, you can see the packs and the points.

I have bought so far:

Early Access Pack
Kiwi Pack
1150 Points
Regal Pack
Awakening Pack
Aspirant Pack
Prophecy Pack
Breachlord Pack
Legacy Pack

which should be 460 $ according to

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Supporter_pack

What are your numbers?

You can ask support. All I know is I more than qualify LMAO
Do they count everything including loose points? I used to buy them when I was a n00b and I don't know how much I have spend either.

I'm not all that interested in the key this time. When Awakening came out in beta I REALLY wanted one and then, pretty early on, I won one in a race. I really wished I had waited for the full release.
Censored.
"
Doe wrote:
3K++, don't really wanna know the exact value tho ^_°

I'm not in that realm but I still don't want to know how much. Neither does my wife. :)
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Somewhere just above $1000 for me. I'm impressed that I've invested so much money into a single game, let alone one that's free to play.
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension
"
Somewhere just above $1000 for me. I'm impressed that I've invested so much money into a single game, let alone one that's free to play.

yeah, I once said to myself "im never spending a dime on something I can play for free" well... that didn't last lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info