500 $ Life Time Spend for Beta Access

A few hundred. I don't think five hundreds.

Gonna have to hope that they allow alphas directly into beta, or if not, I'll just wait for full release.
More than they deserve, less than they would like.

Doubt I will bother with beta though.
for me it depends if i get credited the exalted pack i bought on another account. i asked them to transfer over the weapon effect and title etc, proving that i was the one who purchased the pack (paypal confirmation numbers and dates and the like) and was denied.

probably still way over 500 since then, but i'll most likely skip beta as well
Had more than 500 last beta, have more now...
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
Don't have enough but there's no way I'll spoil it again the way I did 2.0, let's see how spoiler-free I'll manage to stay this time.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Somewhere just above $1000 for me. I'm impressed that I've invested so much money into a single game, let alone one that's free to play.

yeah, I once said to myself "im never spending a dime on something I can play for free" well... that didn't last lol

And, in a game that offers cosmetics and utility only.
Interesting.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Somewhere just above $1000 for me. I'm impressed that I've invested so much money into a single game, let alone one that's free to play.

yeah, I once said to myself "im never spending a dime on something I can play for free" well... that didn't last lol

And, in a game that offers cosmetics and utility only.
Interesting.

yeah initially I just got the awakening pack for beta access then the packs just sorta became an occasional thank you to GGG
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"

ggg deserve it tho right? Chris, Rory, Jonathan, Qarl, the lot of them are great people and in a capitalist dog eat dog world theyve done their best to maintain a fair, decent, moral place while staying afloat.

I have no problems paying for games, but I would never have pictured myself paying $100 for a game, let alone over $1000. But for me Im more than happy to have given them what I have because of the quality of the game and the quality of the people.

Games, music, films, art, the entertainment world has increasingly suffered over the decades from the poison of business interests, its something to be treasured when people can find a way through that and still deliver something inspirational.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"

ggg deserve it tho right? Chris, Rory, Jonathan, Qarl, the lot of them are great people and in a capitalist dog eat dog world theyve done their best to maintain a fair, decent, moral place while staying afloat.

I have no problems paying for games, but I would never have pictured myself paying $100 for a game, let alone over $1000. But for me Im more than happy to have given them what I have because of the quality of the game and the quality of the people.

Games, music, films, art, the entertainment world has increasingly suffered over the decades from the poison of business interests, its something to be treasured when people can find a way through that and still deliver something inspirational.

signed! those guys are amazing in what they do and what they don't because they think it's not beneficial for their game. eventually, people sticking around after all these years prove them right.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Don't like Rory.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info