500 $ Life Time Spend for Beta Access

"
"
Darksagex wrote:
$670 USD :>

Beta here I come!

I didn't understand, if you're over the limit will you get immediate access or have to wait in waves?

Hi, from the announcement thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1897264

"
We'll likely use significantly larger but silent waves of invites to invite active players into the Beta (for example, instead of 288 keys per day like before, we might pick 500-1000 players each day that we send out invites for simultaneously).

Ah ok thanks. Surfin' the waves it is :>
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
1k+
about time they lift the limit of displayable supporter packs in the forum.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
vio wrote:
1k+

Or make them less obnoxious in appearance.
Or update the forum in general. Like we have 2017 and it still looks / functions like a website from the last decade.
$5 here

Not even joking :'v
*cries while browsing f2p section of steam*
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
vio wrote:
1k+

Or make them less obnoxious in appearance.

the plan was to have some type of badges (in the msg footer perhaps) as a unlimited display method if i remember right.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
That would be great honestly I really really don't like how they are shown right now lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Well If I count my packs together I add up to $1300 USD

Whaaaat. I'm a bit surpised that its that much.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
@ OP
More than you. Less than 鬼殺し.
Way above $500 for sure.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
I qualify. Not terribly interested in playing the beta though. I was extremely disappointed with how GGG handled the 2.0 beta, so I think I'll skip doing the work for them in this one.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info