The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

When will the Beta start?
It's still a month away. Our current target date is Wednesday, June 7 US time. While we believe that we will be able to hit this date, small adjustments of a few days may occur forwards or backwards.

you must be kidding XD

end of april/ early may changed in 7 June XD

didnt you say that the release would be in end of June/ early July XD

dont do a beta just release it lol xD
So being active on the forums doesn't count only? Counts only being active in game?
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Last edited by Ekalindorskii on May 11, 2017, 10:27:02 AM
alright boiz time to spend $440
Yeet Yote Yate
someone who is playing since closed beta will join fall of oriath beta?
I would love to be on Xbox Beta. I don't really play PC games (I did a couple of levels of PoE just to get a taste, but my computer sucks so it really wasn't something I kept doing). I have been playing consoles since pong - I would be able to see the PoE port from the eyes of a console player, which is, obviously, the market.

I play a lot of Diablo 3 (as it's on console) and other ARPGs, no stranger to the genre; and I'd drop all that to beta. :)
Proud Console Player
but see, we don't just want to see that you get a beta key off the supporter pack(you mentioned it many times before), we want to see everything else in the supporter pack.

other than that, this expansion will be great!
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
GGG please buff melee, buff Life and remove one shot from game!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
❤ My love for PoE is stronger than for my wife
Last edited by fsaebo on May 12, 2017, 1:53:06 AM
nice :)
Wait, I'm going to be rewarded for being a dirty, filthy whale? Not sure if I should be proud of that or not, lol.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info