The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

"
I really love all the thing you guys doing.. But the insta invite set at 440$ pack or 500$ all spent is kinda hard... My point is even if you buy a game at like 60$ + maybe 1-2-3 dlc you are at like 150$.. If evryone that is playing poe spent that amount (150) I guess it would be even better.. But honestly I think you should lower your insta invite at like 250$ or something like that.. wich is totally enough in my point of view.. but maybe im wrong..

Enjoy! And keep up the magnificient work

They prolly also made the requirement a little higher so they dont instantly have to invite 20.000 people.
There is a big amount of people that have spend 250$+ i would believe.

I also feel like GGG has always liked to keep the betas smaller compared to other publishers/deveolopers.
Last edited by Swarox on May 10, 2017, 5:03:34 PM
Cool. Looks like I'll be in then with how much I've spent. I probably won't play it or much at all though, I want surprises and not to spoil everything for myself when it launches.
"Can I pay to get into the Beta?
Yes, the new set of supporter packs (released simultaneously with the Beta) will all grant access. In addition, we will likely invite players with significant previous support immediately without the need for a purchase. We define this as a purchase of any top-tier pack ($440 or above) or people whose total lifetime purchases combine to $500 or more. For everyone who supports in any amount, thank you. You make expansions like this possible."

Mwahahaha
"
While we gained infinite satisfaction from watching reactions from players, it was a little contentious during The Awakening's Beta and and the negative aspects from players being upset outweighed the fun of the trolling.

:D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"What happens to my Beta characters and items when the Beta ends?
They will be destroyed. "

Could have said it nicer, something like they'll be put to rest TT, why so evil GGG? :'(
I understand that lots of people want early access to the new content but personally I'd rather play the finished product than have it spoiled by the many problems the beta will have.

GGG's QC is not the best so the final version is practically guaranteed to have enough bugs for everyone to ...enjoy. I don't even want to imagine what the beta will be like.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Such Hype. Much Anticipation. Many Things.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Need to play the Beta ... pleaase ;)))
I just looked I have spent 490$ wow so funny
I can't wait!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info