The Fall of Oriath: Beta FAQ

wish we all could access the beta D:
Last edited by Potion on May 12, 2017, 9:35:36 PM
Looking forward to Xbox release , POE virgin here
havent read here in a while. SSF is happening ? fucking fantastic.
Was hoping for new mini league... Hopefully events are fun
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
How can I register to access the Beta through the selection method?
We'll be including everyone for selection (other than duplicate accounts), so if you're reading this post, you're likely eligible. Priority may be given to active players who played in recent leagues.

I have a question regarding this sentence. What do you mean with "duplicate accounts" exactly?
Me and my other two brothers play Path of Exile very frequently, using almost all the time the same pc since we live in the same house and have only 1 good pc (and so, we do have the same IP number very often) but with different accounts: will you consider the accounts of my brothers a duplication of mine, and so only one of our accounts will be eligible to get the Beta invitation? Or it is something different?
Last edited by Serge91 on May 15, 2017, 6:35:53 AM
Super fantastic. I'm at 31% in level 89 and level 90 was doable easily by the 29th but by extending Legacy I can run a ton of breaches once I hit 90 and try uber Lab, Atziri, and other uber tough content.

Thank you GGG for extending Legacy League until PoE 3.0.0 so I can keep going and try the Beta too.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Ok, another lottery for getting a beta key invite. More rng to the max but that is the norm for GGG. I just hope it isn't like this Lottery.  :)

Uh oh!... there is a pay-to-play option for financially healthy players.  The rich bitches always get first access. :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 15, 2017, 7:26:21 AM
"
You can check your past purchases by visiting Your Account on the website and selecting, "Account transactions."

Pretty pointless when it doesn't tell you the cost of all the old supporter packs you've purchased.
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
"
You can check your past purchases by visiting Your Account on the website and selecting, "Account transactions."

Pretty pointless when it doesn't tell you the cost of all the old supporter packs you've purchased.

I have the same issue. I'm right at the threshold, somewhere between $450 and $510, depending on how much I paid for supporter packs. I don't remember the price I paid for each supporter pack, and they didn't send messages to my account for some of the early supporter packs.

Oh well. Guess I'll buy in, and give away a key if I get two.
And [Abimilech] went to his father’s house at Ophrah and killed his brothers the sons of Jerubbaal, seventy men, on one stone. Judges 9:5 (English Standard Version)
Sets such a bad precedent not ending the league when you say its going to end. Not everyone wants this league to go on longer. Now players will always have in the back of their head that the deadlines for leagues can be changed at any whim. Bad move GGG, should just focus on ending the league and having other leagues before 3.0.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info