[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:
Just FYI, this Jugger Crit Build sucks. The Lifeleech is not enough and you should not show us this build. It just does not work in mid to late game. Get something like Tectonic or Discharge to heal with Kingsguard.

Feeling a bit entitled, aren't we? You must think I owe you something or that it's my responsibility to only share builds when I've figured out all the details.

Allow me to enlighten you... I couldn't give more of a F what you think!!

You're the only one complaining, as though I hadn't clearly stated the Jugg variants are work in progress and to play them at your own risk. Strangely enough there are people in this thread with public profiles playing the BF Jugg variant in HC, so they must see something you don't.

Go find some well established cookie-cutter meta build with 15 yellows for all I care... I like to share my work-in-progress with people on this thread and get their feedback. I did it from 2.6 to 3.0 and now I'm doing it from 3.1 to 3.2, so F off!!
I couldn't understand how Damage on Full Life Support works in spite of the active 50 rages + blood rage, life is being degenerated. Damage on FL doesn't work properly as I experienced. Life leech cannot provide a constant full life I think?
"
KakalakBok wrote:
I couldn't understand how Damage on Full Life Support works in spite of the active 50 rages + blood rage, life is being degenerated. Damage on FL doesn't work properly as I experienced. Life leech cannot provide a constant full life I think?

Correct, I think I mentioned it there in the instructions that if it was a problem you can sacrifice it for something more stable.

For example, I've switched it out of my TectonicJugg:

GL!
Hi! I'm currently testing the berserker bf build and i like it a lot.
Would you use a bringer of rain or a lightpoacher+tabula?

I've been looking trough bot the regular and the budget one.
I currently play on HC and is in act 9

have a nice day!
"
Översteheinz wrote:
Hi! I'm currently testing the berserker bf build and i like it a lot.
Would you use a bringer of rain or a lightpoacher+tabula?

I've been looking trough bot the regular and the budget one.
I currently play on HC and is in act 9

have a nice day!

Def BoR! Tabula makes you super squishy and BoR is a 7L ;)

GL! Stay safe ))

EDIT: Also, don't forget there are now a bunch of Shaper/Elder items with built in gems like BoR. Look for good combos on helms, boots, gloves on poeaffix.net
Last edited by corosou on Mar 8, 2018, 8:35:11 PM
"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:
Just FYI, this Jugger Crit Build sucks. The Lifeleech is not enough and you should not show us this build. It just does not work in mid to late game. Get something like Tectonic or Discharge to heal with Kingsguard.

Just FYI, I think what you meant to say was "My...Jugger Crit Build sucks"

Last edited by haamoo on Aug 2, 2018, 9:17:48 PM
Hello sorry may I ask you this: you would you take tectonic dmg enchant or tectonic slam not consumed charge, thank you.
And i also see you swap old gem DOFL to Hypo, is it ok if I use fire pen / inc fire dmg support gem?
"
nomikk92 wrote:
Hello sorry may I ask you this: you would you take tectonic dmg enchant or tectonic slam not consumed charge, thank you.
And i also see you swap old gem DOFL to Hypo, is it ok if I use fire pen / inc fire dmg support gem?

TBH, I don't see charges being a problem, either get more DPS or more AoE enchant, but this doesn't make or break the build, it's just nice to have and I literally got super lucky and just got the enchant on my very first lab.

Hypo is working pretty good. Fire penetration is no good, we are doing both Fire and Cold dmg and more cold than fire.

You should use the PoB "sort gem by DPS" option.

GL!
Important 3.2 update!!

Well, we're getting to what I consider pretty strong end-game viability!

Submitted for you approval...

10sec T12 Defiled Cathedral boss:

I was not expecting such a quick kill... took me by surprise hehe

OK, let's take a look at the latest batch of changes:

Still kicking ass and costing 1c ;) try to score the best roll u can get. All the stats help.
So, this bad boy all u want is the 40% extra, the rest doesn't matter, so that makes it very cheap to pick up - this one cost 2c. In order to fit it in I had to make changes to the tree. I picked up 2 life regen nodes to off-set the fire damage taken and that was enough to 100% mitigate it: "Life Regeneration" and "Life Regeneration Per Endurance Charge". This thing makes you tanky AF too with that armour bonus; so much so that I can feel the difference using it. Also, earlier this week I picked up "Righteous Decree" and "Druidic Rites" nodes, this was to address the mana leech, and now it's working as intended, where a single hit will fill you mana pool up. This all means that no-regen maps are kind of annoying. If you REALLY must do one, pick up a hybrid flask, turn off blood-rage and add blood-magic support instead of fortify to your leap-slam. This will allow you to move around without mana and have a skill you can attack with to refill mana. I have not tried, no-leech maps yet.

Finally picked up my favorite boots! I hate bleed and now they are even better with the Endurance charge I need took advantage off in the zerker version.

The rest is all the same, except for the life/res jewel I picked up to cap resistance, though with endurance charges up, I am over-capped.

GL!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I switched from Damage on Full Life + Elemental Weakness to Hypothermia + Frostbite. This means we're now getting tons of lovely freezing and shattering ;)

I will re-test Damage on Full Life later on, cuz I feel I can get it working, but it's hard while learning, trying to gear up and clearing new tougher content.
Last edited by corosou on Mar 9, 2018, 8:54:16 AM
Quick video update...

My first corrupted T14 ;)

Youtube - PoE 3.2: TectonicJuggernaut - T14 Dig (Boss Fight, Corrupted)

My toon is looking pretty good imported into PoB :)

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Mar 9, 2018, 9:32:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info