[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

How are you finding the rage on the BF character?
I am him and he is I.
Im playing your Crit Juggernaut with cyclone. I have bloodseeker and Ahn´s might in the offhand for the leech. But he lifeleech is so underwhelming, im never at full life. They give me life leech from physical damage. But I´m obviously trying to convert as much phys to elemental as possible.

So basically it´s either DPS (through elemental damage) or lifeleech?
Last edited by Ionlyplaynude on Mar 5, 2018, 5:04:17 AM
"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:
Im playing your Crit Juggernaut with cyclone. I have bloodseeker and Ahn´s might in the offhand for the leech. But he lifeleech is so underwhelming, im never at full life. They give me life leech from physical damage. But I´m obviously trying to convert as much phys to elemental as possible.

So basically it´s either DPS (through elemental damage) or lifeleech?

That’s because ahns night is also hitting with cyclone so you wont be getting the full benefit from bloodseeker leech

Like blade flurry and a statstick sceptre it cant be used with sceptres so 100% leech with hits
I am him and he is I.
Are you sure about that? When I import the Tempest Cry Royal Sceptre from the example PoB link it gives me -9.6 Life Leech/On Hit Rate for replacing my Ahn´s. Also Bloodseeker instant heal should work for both weapons when equipped in main hand.

From the wiki:

"When a Bloodseeker is equipped in the main hand and using skills that attacks with both hands, such as Dual Strike, the leech will be instant for both weapons."

I think the problem is just that I got nearly no physical damage anymore.
Last edited by Ionlyplaynude on Mar 5, 2018, 6:56:44 AM
"
How are you finding the rage on the BF character?

No idea, been playing TecJugg so far...
"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:
Are you sure about that? When I import the Tempest Cry Royal Sceptre from the example PoB link it gives me -9.6 Life Leech/On Hit Rate for replacing my Ahn´s. Also Bloodseeker instant heal should work for both weapons when equipped in main hand.

From the wiki:

"When a Bloodseeker is equipped in the main hand and using skills that attacks with both hands, such as Dual Strike, the leech will be instant for both weapons."

I think the problem is just that I got nearly no physical damage anymore.

Leech is really not going to work for Jugg. Bloodseeker alone can't pull it off, it's really the combination of it + Cloaked in Savagery that makes that possible.

For Jugg, I am going with this:

Should work very well with the Endurance generation and spending with Tectonic. Just gotta 6S/L
"
corosou wrote:

Leech is really not going to work for Jugg. Bloodseeker alone can't pull it off, it's really the combination of it + Cloaked in Savagery that makes that possible.

Should work very well with the Endurance generation and spending with Tectonic. Just gotta 6S/L

havent died yet on second titanic man.
small upgrades, tombfist and currency is an issue still.
bought a 2aps claw that made a difference and as far the build started to feel better.
skipped the shield and went dualwield without issues.

(except with elemental damage)
time to roll flasks
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

havent died yet on second titanic man.
small upgrades, tombfist and currency is an issue still.
bought a 2aps claw that made a difference and as far the build started to feel better.
skipped the shield and went dualwield without issues.

(except with elemental damage)
time to roll flasks

Sweet! Stay safe! :)

EDIT: How is your Elemental Overload uptime looking? If it's not up a lot, add Orb of Storms + Increased Crit Strikes + Faster Casting
Last edited by corosou on Mar 5, 2018, 4:57:17 PM
Big 3.2 update!!

Made a lot of changes!! ;)

Let's go over the gear and I'll explain all the details:

Just 6L this earlier and it works great with all the Endurance Charge generation from Jugg and usage from Tectonic. As you can see, I've switched to "Full Life" and it seems to be working fine. Between the healing from chest + Lightpoacher + Unbreakable + flask, sustaining Full Life doesn't seem to be a problem, but still need to do more testing.
Been testing the chill a lot, and it's definitely working fine on trash, on bosses it was not working that great, so I added a lowbie CWDT + Vortex and it definitely chills bosses as far as I've been able to tell, but will do a lot more testing to verify this.
My stat-claw ;) cuz buying Shaper Scepters is mad expensive, but claws are not. Even 1 roll is better than most everything I could find. I snagged this one for 5c and you can get Extra Cold and Extra Lightning on claws, so that's pretty much like the stat-stick I had on 3.1.
Snagged this for 6c and got the enchant on my very fist Uber Lab run ;) I've also been testing gem links to enhance Spirit Charge and ya it works great!
Cheap 1sock Tombfist for Intimidate.
Still using my Redblade's till I get Death's. Another interesting option could be Voidwalkers to make the Spirit Charges pierce or Bubonic to get more dmg if I use all 4 Abyss jewel types.
Freeze/Ignite immunity and a bunch of DPS.
Shitty jewelry to be upgraded...
Same flasks.. will probably switch the healing one to a "Seething" to cap my life immediately to help sustain Full Life, but I haven't been able to get a "Seething Eternal Life Flask of Warding" to help out with curses which can be pretty rippy.
This last flask I think I can get rid of, if I get pick up some more mana leech from tree. Will be testing that...
And the bunch of cheap Abyss jewels I've snagged so far. Still need to get much better versions of these.

So, in summary, it's looking pretty good! Only thing that kinda sux is the boss DPS with Tectonic. I need to figure out a good solution to that. Maybe switch out to Heavy Strike or something else at bosses. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Mar 6, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
"
corosou wrote:
Big 3.2 update!!

Made a lot of changes!! ;)

Let's go over the gear and I'll explain all the details:

Just 6L this earlier and it works great with all the Endurance Charge generation from Jugg and usage from Tectonic. As you can see, I've switched to "Full Life" and it seems to be working fine. Between the healing from chest + Lightpoacher + Unbreakable + flask, sustaining Full Life doesn't seem to be a problem, but still need to do more testing.
Been testing the chill a lot, and it's definitely working fine on trash, on bosses it was not working that great, so I added a lowbie CWDT + Vortex and it definitely chills bosses as far as I've been able to tell, but will do a lot more testing to verify this.
My stat-claw ;) cuz buying Shaper Scepters is mad expensive, but claws are not. Even 1 roll is better than most everything I could find. I snagged this one for 5c and you can get Extra Cold and Extra Lightning on claws, so that's pretty much like the stat-stick I had on 3.1.
Snagged this for 6c and been testing gem links to enhance Spirit Charge and ya it works great!
Cheap 1sock Tombfist for Intimidate.
Still using my Redblade's till I get Death's. Another interesting option could be Voidwalkers to make the Spirit Charges pierce or Bubonic to get more dmg if I use all 4 Abyss jewel types.
Freeze/Ignite immunity and a bunch of DPS.
Shitty jewelry to be upgraded...
Same flasks.. will probably switch the healing one to a "Seething" to cap my life immediately to help sustain Full Life, but I haven't been able to get a "Seething Eternal Life Flask of Warding" to help out with curses which can be pretty rippy.
This last flask I think I can get rid of, if I get pick up some more mana leech from tree. Will be testing that...
And the bunch of cheap Abyss jewels I've snagged so far. Still need to get much better versions of these.

So, in summary, it's looking pretty good! Only thing that kinda sux is the boss DPS with Tectonic. I need to figure out a good solution to that. Maybe switch out to Heavy Strike or something else at bosses. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

GL!

Looking good.

How would you rate the overall experience of Tectonic vs Blade Flurry/Cyclone/Reave?

Also, what order do you grav the ascendency nodes? I'm playing SSF, so I'm wondering which to leave for uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info