[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
Andse wrote:

Looking good.

How would you rate the overall experience of Tectonic vs Blade Flurry/Cyclone/Reave?

Also, what order do you grav the ascendency nodes? I'm playing SSF, so I'm wondering which to leave for uber lab.

It's really fun mapping, cuz it clears pretty fast once you get it all setup. Still a long way to go before I can make a fair comparison to BF. BF is just ridiculous OP... Tec is def not as good killing bosses. It's really the only thing that really bothers me about the skill. It feels somewhat like the difference between using BF and Reave to kill a boss. That's why I wanna find a good single target skill I can swap into.
"
corosou wrote:
"
Andse wrote:

Looking good.

How would you rate the overall experience of Tectonic vs Blade Flurry/Cyclone/Reave?

Also, what order do you grav the ascendency nodes? I'm playing SSF, so I'm wondering which to leave for uber lab.

It's really fun mapping, cuz it clears pretty fast once you get it all setup. Still a long way to go before I can make a fair comparison to BF. BF is just ridiculous OP... Tec is def not as good killing bosses. It's really the only thing that really bothers me about the skill. It feels somewhat like the difference between using BF and Reave to kill a boss. That's why I wanna find a good single target skill I can swap into.

Nice, let us know when you get fully set up :D

How aboput ascendency order?
"
Andse wrote:

Nice, let us know when you get fully set up :D

How aboput ascendency order?

Ya, I'll keep posting updates until I feel it's complete.

And last one I grabbed was Unbreakable.
Regaring the lowbie CWDT + Vortex to chill bosses to take advantage of Frostbreath.

Found a good easy boss to test on, to see if it was dependent on damage or not and the lowbie is definitely working ;)

Last edited by corosou on Mar 6, 2018, 4:46:54 AM
So when i get Kaoms we take off punishment setup and stay with just hatred?
How do you get resistances with your tectonic build? All your gear is mostly damage or uniques
"
Piotruuu wrote:
So when i get Kaoms we take off punishment setup and stay with just hatred?

Hatred and Herald of Ash together
"
bababiad wrote:
How do you get resistances with your tectonic build? All your gear is mostly damage or uniques

Like every other build: items and tree. I just don't like a build full of yellows.

You can just click on my name on the right side and look at my characters. You can also import my toons into PoB.
Quick 3.2 video update....

Looking much much better on Red Tier bosses!

Here's a Defiled Cathedral with Temporal Chains. Just a bit of trash and the boss fight:

Youtube: TectonicJuggernaut: T12 - Defiled Cathedral (Boss Fight, Temporal Chains)

PS... unfortunately in-game sound didn't capture, so I just added some music.

GL!

Just FYI, this Jugger Crit Build sucks. The Lifeleech is not enough and you should not show us this build. It just does not work in mid to late game. Get something like Tectonic or Discharge to heal with Kingsguard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info