[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
ChrismaU wrote:
Can you check my char?
"TrolltemZzZzZ"
what to change besides the scourge
i have 6k hp 10k avg dmg on BF
looking for more hp (and dmg if possible)

Steel rings with master crafted phys dmg are pointless. You need as much phys dmg as you can. Same with your amulet; it does little good to have physical to elemental conversion if you don't have adequate physical damage to convert. If you want to craft steel rings, then use Shrieking Essences of Contempt.

As far as life goes, you have 25% worth of life nodes you still need to get and jewel sockets to fill in. Not sure why you need me to tell you that.

Also, this build doesn't use either life or mana flasks, and much less all Bleeding ones. Did you not notice you are immune to bleeding from your boots? Get the rest of the unique flasks I call for. The only time you use a life flask is in Uber Lab to help with traps.

One last thing, if you're using Reave, then you really should have Vaal Reave so you can reach 8 Reave stacks.

Take a step back and evaluate the information in front of you. Read the skills you are using, read the items you are using and use Path of Building to compare your character to mine. You already have everything you need.
Last edited by corosou on Jan 29, 2018, 9:24:56 AM
hi, m8 I have your build and can you tell me how to improve it??
my char "maliknadija"
"
maliknadija wrote:
my char "maliknadija"

You're doing just fine, just keep following the guide and the items I call for or just look at what I am using.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
maliknadija wrote:
my char "maliknadija"

You're doing just fine, just keep following the guide and the items I call for or just look at what I am using.

GL

what you think of my offhand what I need to look elemental damage or ??
I cant find you're offhand???
Hi, can you check my character and see what is wrong with it? My dps is no where near as good. I can barely solo tier 9 maps. Don't mind the tabula. I'm trying to 6L lightning coil.

"
Richardinabox wrote:
Hi, can you check my character and see what is wrong with it? My dps is no where near as good. I can barely solo tier 9 maps. Don't mind the tabula. I'm trying to 6L lightning coil.

I think you're in the wrong guide my man. I don't use bloodlust, or elemental damage with attacks or lightning coil. You might be confusing this build with that BS 20M DPS BF build.
"
maliknadija wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
maliknadija wrote:
my char "maliknadija"

GL

what you think of my offhand what I need to look elemental damage or ??
I cant find you're offhand???

http://poe.trade/search/asimioariomoto
Last edited by corosou on Feb 2, 2018, 6:35:14 PM
Hey. Can you look at my character "GenericUberFarmer". On PoB, my total effective DPS only comes to 890k. Can you give me some suggestions as to what I can improve/upgrade?
Last edited by Richardinabox on Feb 3, 2018, 3:03:00 AM
"
Richardinabox wrote:
Hey. Can you look at my character "GenericUberFarmer". On PoB, my total effective DPS only comes to 890k. Can you give me some suggestions as to what I can improve/upgrade?

Looking more like it now. Just keep doing what you're doing, getting the rest of items I suggest in the PoB export or just look at what I am using.

GL
what tooltip dps should be in hideout with reave and bf with inc aoe? i feel my dps is low: 6.6k with BF and 37k with Reave.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Feb 7, 2018, 9:39:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info