[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

3.1 Update!

First, a new video for you guys:

Youtube: PoE 3.1: Reave+BladeFlurry: T16 Minotaur + Abyssal Lich (Full Run, Deathless)

In it you can see me use Reave for trash and Blade Flurry for both Lich and Minotaur.

After a lot of testing I think I've settled on a final 3.1 variant.

Here is the PoB Export with all the details:

https://pastebin.com/JW7RstnK

I've settled for Reave + Blade Flurry as the best option.

I added skill combinations for both Trash and Boss killing with each skill:

My recommendation is to use Reave for Trash and BF for Bosses.

I also used the Item Sets to outline the Main Gear Setup and Uber Lab Setup gear changes:

Pantheon selection:

Main Setup: Brine King/Solaris + Yugul/Tukohama
Uber Lab: Arakaali + Ralakesh (reduces phys trap dmg)

A bit about the gear:

Yes, you can use Starkonja's for more life or Lightpoacher for the Spirits, but after a lot of testing Devoto's feels the best out of the three, and you can get a +BF DMG enchanted one fairly cheap, compared to Stark.

Really lovely gloves and worth it to get the 2 Abyssal Sockets to gain Intimidate + Maim.

Freeze/Ignite/Bleeding(boots) Immunity = YUM!

Craft it yourself, it's not that hard. I bought this bad boy for about 40c and Alt/Regal until I got 2 good rolls.

Scored this for about 2-3EX.

Some of other random gear I've acquired that you can play with:

Took me a while to get around to it, but main post has been updated with final 3.1 variant.

Enjoy space monkeys!
Do you only run BF for T16 bosses?

4 gem swaps feel like a pain in the neck.
"
Eathb wrote:
Do you only run BF for T16 bosses?

4 gem swaps feel like a pain in the neck.

Yes, for T16s obviously, but really for anything that's going to take me longer to kill with Reave than it takes me to swap to BF.

It is what it is... You can def do everything with Reave and take a LONG time killing some bosses, or you can swap into BF in 5secs and complete it in a 1/4 of the time. Choice is yours.

Alternatively, you can:

1) Map with BF and only swap Conc. at bosses.
2) Sacrifice some DPS and run supports both skills have in common: maim + bleed

My personal opinion is that too much undue focus is put on speed and people quickly burn out as a result.

I have friends that farm mirrors and multiple HHs in a very short time and looking at my friends list now they are no longer playing, so for me taking my time and swapping a few gems is not a big deal.

Also, I feel that the majority of people try to make money mapping, in which case, if you wanna play an expensive build like my 3.1 variant, then you gotta run tons and tons of maps non-stop and thus efficiency is a big concern. That to me is the wrong approach. What I recommend people do is get good at Uber Lab full key runs to make money, and then go have fun mapping. Lab gives you everything you need for mapping: tons of chisels, high Q gems to sell and for GCPs, sacrifice frags, tons of currency, tons of uniques, potential 45ex enchants (I scored a +1 barrage on a 2 sock Lightpoacher and sold it for 40EX+), death's doors, div cards (even the doctor), and finally maps themselves. And you can even just farm the mob drops. I've often gotten exalts and ZiggyD got a mirror in there, so in comparison, mapping is a waste of resources for the return.
Last edited by corosou on Jan 24, 2018, 2:38:10 PM
Why you run Uber Lab Full Key Runs:

Guys, what about stun immune or we dont need it? Or i missed something?
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jan 27, 2018, 7:23:46 PM
"

I've experimented with and without Unwavering Stance and it's really not a big deal.

Also, don't forget Pantheon Brine King.

GL!
Can you check my char?
"TrolltemZzZzZ"
what to change besides the scourge
i have 6k hp 10k avg dmg on BF
looking for more hp (and dmg if possible)
"
corosou wrote:
"

I've experimented with and without Unwavering Stance and it's really not a big deal.

Also, don't forget Pantheon Brine King.

GL!

thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info