[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Quick update before I got to bed.

Lvl 74 as I write this.

I've bought a lot of gear and it all came out to 20c-30c. You can check out my active toon in Harbinger "Coroseo" for what I'm playing.

It's looking very nice! Insane tanky...

Let u guys judge by yourselves:

VIDEO: "Scourgeflurry" - Beyond bosses facetanking test
Last edited by corosou on Aug 6, 2017, 5:39:16 AM
I'm still a total scrub when it comes to PoE, but this build looks awesome! Can't wait to actually get a scourge and actually try it.
"
FennyKar wrote:
I'm still a total scrub when it comes to PoE, but this build looks awesome! Can't wait to actually get a scourge and actually try it.

Thanks :) You'll do just fine. Struggling while learning this game is on the funnest gaming experiences I've had. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Also, you don't need The Scourge, just Bloodseeker alone and some other weapon is more than enough to get started.

You need around 30c for the gear I'm using at the moment.
Is this a 3.0 update post release of 3.0 or is this still theory crafting?
"
HotChaCha wrote:
Is this a 3.0 update post release of 3.0 or is this still theory crafting?

This is an active 3.0 build. You're welcome to import my active harbinger character and see the progress.

Looking good and getting stronger by the minute...
What about the Deibellow cannot leech on low life, isn't that a problem?
"
Coilcode wrote:
What about the Deibellow cannot leech on low life, isn't that a problem?

No, why would you ever be low life with a full life build? :)

If you are low life, you're doing something wrong...
Quick 3.0 progress update!

I've gotten a lot of the required gear and it's looking pretty tight :)

Here's how we're looking:

Copy and Paste me into PoB!

CURRENT IN-GAME STATS

Below is a video of a Uber Lab run testing both the DPS and viability. I am using "Increased Area of Effect", not "Concentrated Effect" and face tanked Izaro with Full Charges to see if I could survive. I did, but scared the shit out of me! ;)

VIDEO

Last edited by corosou on Aug 11, 2017, 2:01:32 AM
Hi, I'm a complete noob who has started the game and would appreciate if you could guide me through the passive tree as it is kind of overwhelming. However, this build looks great and I can't wait to try it!
"
hok190 wrote:
Hi, I'm a complete noob who has started the game and would appreciate if you could guide me through the passive tree as it is kind of overwhelming. However, this build looks great and I can't wait to try it!

Welcome to the game! First of all, a short disclaimer, which you may already have gotten a glimpse of:

This game can be brutal!

Not only in its punishing mechanics, but also in the onion like layers of information you'll need to acquire in order to make progress efficiently. But don't let these words disuade you! It will be a glorious and rewarding experience too! You will feel amazing the first time you 6L a chest piece, get an infamous Mirror of Kalandra, kill Uber Izaro for the first time, and many many other surprises!

You will fail and die a lot along the way... but each will be a lesson to take away. There are many starting guides out there, and if u haven't read any, I suggest you google for some, check out reddit and as many videos on youtube as you can. Hit the wiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com and read about every skill, every affix, and any other thing you've never heard about.

As far as leveling tree help, I have a section on how to level in the main post. It's just basic suggestions as I feel that learning how to level is part of the fun in this game, and I don't like to hand hold too much.

But! if you feel you are absolutely stuck and can't see a way out, for sure feel free to ask anything you'd like, but be prepared for me to point in the right direction of where you can get the answer yourself, instead of giving you the answer right off the bat :)

GL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info