[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Any tips on survival? It seems like its going okay when I use my pots and warcry but certain things like monster explosions just destroy me.
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Any tips on survival? It seems like its going okay when I use my pots and warcry but certain things like monster explosions just destroy me.

Make sure you get Iron Reflexes ASAP.
Last edited by corosou on Jul 28, 2017, 4:52:46 PM
Hey any substitutes for feastbind belt and the sin potion?
"
SolemnKnight wrote:

You need to start helping yourself. Don't you have Path of Building yet?
"
SolemnKnight wrote:

Took a quick peek at ur toon and saw you went with Leg Meginord's :) good choice! I was going to say that, but figured it was time to let u figure something out on ur own hehe. The Magnate is also a good option as it has a similar flask effect to feastbind.

Toon is looking pretty good! How does it feel? Did Iron Reflexes help? Path of The Warrior is kinda crappy... Try to go for Armour Mastery if you are still too squishy.
Last edited by corosou on Jul 3, 2017, 11:32:47 AM
Yes thank you! I've been just pressing buttons on the builder and hoping for the best whilst scouring poe trade for deals on gear. Picked up a 5l cherrubims for a good price and stuck in a void manip. for that raw chaos damage and all I see is purple explosions.

My survival is okay, I was dying but not so much now as I've been trying to play smart with the pots. I mean I haven't gotten to the high level maps yet so we'll see what happens when the insane mobs come in.
I think I will get armor mastery next because I'm not really finding any good jewels to stick in yet so I haven't been focusing on the jewel slots so much.

I will try out magnate as well and also need to find a better ring but the res does become a problem. I was also trying to get my average damage up (without shock/wither), obviously I won't get your numbers but I would be happy with like 1/4 of the non shocked abyssus dmg you get. I might just be using builder wrong, but I'll keep trying.
Last edited by SolemnKnight on Jul 3, 2017, 2:40:53 PM
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Yes thank you! I've been just pressing buttons on the builder and hoping for the best whilst scouring poe trade for deals on gear. Picked up a 5l cherrubims for a good price and stuck in a void manip. for that raw chaos damage and all I see is purple explosions.

My survival is okay, I was dying but not so much now as I've been trying to play smart with the pots. I mean I haven't gotten to the high level maps yet so we'll see what happens when the insane mobs come in.
I think I will get armor mastery next because I'm not really finding any good jewels to stick in yet so I haven't been focusing on the jewel slots so much.

I will try out magnate as well and also need to find a better ring but the res does become a problem. I was also trying to get my average damage up (without shock/wither), obviously I won't get your numbers but I would be happy with like 1/4 of the non shocked abyssus dmg you get. I might just be using builder wrong, but I'll keep trying.

Cool cool. You're doing fine. There's a lot to take in. You'll get it in no time.
"
corosou wrote:
"
SolemnKnight wrote:

Cool cool. You're doing fine. There's a lot to take in. You'll get it in no time.

I've been really playing around with the builder it seems my max damage with Devotos is around 500,000 (neither shocked or withered). I got the 5l cherrubims with high lvl/quality gems plus picked up couple jewels, I was wondering what more I needed to get higher damage.

I know I won't get 5mil or whatever average damage you get but I just wanted something decent. Is there anything else you check off on builder? I followed your screen shots and enabled flasks, bleeding, recently been hit etc. Do I have to get all 5 GGG top quality jewels ?

Thank you for putting up with my constant nagging and posting.
"
SolemnKnight wrote:

I've been really playing around with the builder it seems my max damage with Devotos is around 500,000 (neither shocked or withered). I got the 5l cherrubims with high lvl/quality gems plus picked up couple jewels, I was wondering what more I needed to get higher damage.

I know I won't get 5mil or whatever average damage you get but I just wanted something decent. Is there anything else you check off on builder? I followed your screen shots and enabled flasks, bleeding, recently been hit etc. Do I have to get all 5 GGG top quality jewels ?

Thank you for putting up with my constant nagging and posting.

It's cool, but if you're playing around in Path of Building, I don't know why you're asking me gear questions when you can just add any gear there and look at the effects.

Plus I already answered this question. I told you that 2stone Cold dmg ring needs to go. U need physical dmg there not cold dmg. You need a Steel Ring, and to complete the rest of the actual gear the build calls for. You just want to be able to do my dmg without having to spend the money for it, and that's just not possible. If I could have made it cheaper, don't you think I would have done that from the get go? :)

You should be able to do Uber Lab without a problem as you are. That is what I did to farm EX for my gear. Just selling the quality gems probably got me the bulk of the EX I've spent making builds.
Last edited by corosou on Jul 6, 2017, 10:02:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info