[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
Boettega wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

I've build a pretty nice toon so far but I have one huge problem - cold damage and being frozen. I've followed your latest build and gearing but I consistently die to this. Is this supposed to happen? Do you also struggle with it or what do you do to deal with it?

Can you please clarify which variant you are talking about? Because the "latest" build is Vaal Double Strike, which is a Jugg with Unstoppable, which makes you immune to freezing.

Edit: maybe you haven't completed your Ascendancy yet?

Last edited by corosou on Jul 1, 2018, 5:25:45 PM
"
alejandro17 wrote:
Is your double hit hard for hardcore?

Vaal Double Strike should do just fine in HC, except you may want to sacrifice some DPS for more life. Maybe run a Belly of The Beast / Kaom boots for more life.

GLSS!
Last edited by corosou on Jul 1, 2018, 5:19:25 PM
Thanks for the reply again! It probably has to do with the ascendancies. I must have imported one of your older builds. Could you let me know which ascendancies I should choose? Thanks!
"
Boettega wrote:
Thanks for the reply again! It probably has to do with the ascendancies. I must have imported one of your older builds. Could you let me know which ascendancies I should choose? Thanks!

My characters are public and you can see it in the PoB exports.

GL
Which one suitable Pantheon choice for DS ?
"
ancientmind wrote:
Which one suitable Pantheon choice for DS ?

I pretty much run Arakaali + Shakari 100% of the time, sometimes I swap Shakari > Ralakesh for Uber Lab traps, but it's not necessary.

GL
Hi again!

Still running the juggernaut double strike build with loreweave and lightpoacher. One key difference when running this build compared to other juggernaut builds is that I die to one-shots all the time. I have my 80% resistances and 5.5k+ life like your builds, but I simply cannot level because as soon as I run into damage spikes in t12-13 maps I die. Is this to be expected from this build? Just curious if I've done something wrong.
From your previous questions, I'm going to assume you're fairly new to the game, and as you've noticed, this game is pretty brutal on new players.

I dunno what you're doing, but if you look at any of the videos of the build, it will be pretty self evident that you must be doing something wrong, considering I am running T16 and 83 Temple with Magic Find gear and having no problem at all.

Everyone goes through this... Figuring out issues like this is all part of the game.

GL
New Variant Detected! Introducing: Crit. Elemental Hit Jugg (A.K.A broke AF Skill Jugg)

This one is a collaboration with a homie of mine @negativezero89, who has been playing Ele. Hit and helped me put a Jugg version together.

Not much else to say here, this skill is just ridiculous...

HQ GIF

Gear (Legacy Standard)

Imported Stats

https://pastebin.com/cjhkQsxk

I honestly don't think this is going to survive a nerf, so I'm not going to add it to the main post, but if it does, not sure how anything else can compete...

So, enjoy it while it lasts!

GL
Reserved Race!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info