[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Would appreciate for any comments on improving my character with 6.5k HP. felt like i'm stuck at this moment on tier 11/12. Thanks
I switched my phoenix for this shield. It nicely boosted not only my hp but all res, dmg and int basically what i lost from the phoenix was the 8 max res but overall i think this shield is a better alternative what do you think?

"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
I switched my phoenix for this shield. It nicely boosted not only my hp but all res, dmg and int basically what i lost from the phoenix was the 8 max res but overall i think this shield is a better alternative what do you think?

Well I think we are all a bunch of stupid kids who did't know that life can be on a shield....

And you say you lost only 8% max fire resist? Man, that's a great trade off.
End sarcasm...
Tbh I would loose any day 99 life if I could get another 8% max fire resist, but I can't, so I am stuck with the shity Phoenix. Fyi your max resist now is 81% so you take damage 19%*0.9= 17.1% HP from RF alone. So you need 7.2% more HP regen just to sustain RF vs all other morons who before you didn't have this great ideea.

Next step should be to drop PoF and Vitallity and take Grace. Does any one bother to read and understand mechanics of a skill?

"
vinchm wrote:
Would appreciate for any comments on improving my character with 6.5k HP. felt like i'm stuck at this moment on tier 11/12. Thanks

Bless the leather belt for 40 implicit.
Get Kaom
Get coral rings with life and str.
Start doing Lab to get enchants for gloves/boots/helm
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 23, 2017, 6:00:32 AM
Feel abit confused where i should start focussing on next

Could some1 take a quick look at my profile and see what is most important?
Obiously kaoms heart but thats 400c and i rather have decent gear to be able to farm t10-13 safely and fast
Im going to buy some high quality gems and level those on swap gear
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:

Well I think we are all a bunch of stupid kids who did't know that life can be on a shield....

End sarcasm...
Tbh I would loose any day 99 life if I could get another 8% max fire resist, but I can't, so I am stuck with the shity Phoenix. Fyi your max resist now is 81% so you take damage 19%*0.9= 17.1% HP from RF alone. So you need 7.2% more HP regen just to sustain RF vs all other morons who before you didn't have this great ideea.

Next step should be to drop PoF and Vitallity and take Grace. Does any one bother to read and understand mechanics of a skill?

"
vinchm wrote:

Get Kaom

I dont get what you're so mad about i have 8k hp and i can do all content with this shield? Youre reported aswell
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:

End sarcasm...

"
vinchm wrote:

Get Kaom

I dont get what you're so mad about i have 8k hp and i can do all content with this shield? Youre reported aswell

G/l
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Feel abit confused where i should start focussing on next

Could some1 take a quick look at my profile and see what is most important?
Obiously kaoms heart but thats 400c and i rather have decent gear to be able to farm t10-13 safely and fast
Im going to buy some high quality gems and level those on swap gear

Your armour is the weak link in the gear.

You can bless corals for max 30 HP. The belt for 40 HP.
Boots and ammulet have the largest margin of improvement in your case.
And do the lab for enchant.
if iam not wrong koams is kinda the best chest for it right? and not sure if u guys discussed it but wouldnt be a hidden potential version of the build be viable?
This build can be revamped gear and passive point wise to do absolutely all content with 7-8k hp, all you have is gear worth 5000 ex and ofcourse you can do everything.
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
This build can be revamped gear and passive point wise to do absolutely all content with 7-8k hp, all you have is gear worth 5000 ex and ofcourse you can do everything.

Teach please other ppl who have trouble staying alive in T6 maps how you do it. They can all get life shields and do all content like you. (Word of advice: don't try in HC).
So like I said g/l. Spam other threads plz until you find out what is RF mechanics, what is max resist and why RoTP is BiS for this life build. Math is unforgiven with novices.

"
Puep wrote:

if iam not wrong koams is kinda the best chest for it right? and not sure if u guys discussed it but wouldnt be a hidden potential version of the build be viable?

Kaom is what will give you highest HP and beside damage from highest HP you get also +40% fire damage. Belly is the next one by a large margin. I gave examples with my passives/gear what is the difference between normal Kaom and belly (1K). Next is an armour with T1 life and T1 str, which will give, again for me, some 300 HP less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info