[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
This build can be revamped gear and passive point wise to do absolutely all content with 7-8k hp, all you have is gear worth 5000 ex and ofcourse you can do everything.

Teach please other ppl who have trouble staying alive in T6 maps how you do it. They can all get life shields and do all content like you. (Word of advice: don't try in HC).
So like I said g/l. Spam other threads plz until you find out what is RF mechanics, what is max resist and why RoTP is BiS for this life build. Math is unforgiven with novices.

"
Puep wrote:

if iam not wrong koams is kinda the best chest for it right? and not sure if u guys discussed it but wouldnt be a hidden potential version of the build be viable?

Kaom is what will give you highest HP and beside damage from highest HP you get also +40% fire damage. Belly is the next one by a large margin. I gave examples with my passives/gear what is the difference between normal Kaom and belly (1K). Next is an armour with T1 life and T1 str, which will give, again for me, some 300 HP less.

Rofl, loser i linked the shield to ask for an opinion and instead i got an angry 12y old answer. Who said 1 shield can let u do everything with 6k hp? I certanly know concepts about rf you have no clue about judging how you need bloody 15k hp to fail kill UA with 1000 ex gear, pathetic.
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Aug 23, 2017, 3:37:28 PM
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:

Rofl, loser i linked the shield to ask for an opinion and instead i got an angry 12y old answer. Who said 1 shield can let u do everything with 6k hp? I certanly know concepts about rf you have no clue about judging how you need bloody 15k hp to fail kill UA with 1000 ex gear, pathetic.

Fail Kai +1. G/l
Hey mate, I just wanted to thank you for the great build guide, been having aloft of fun with the RF build. I was not sure about the 1 mill dps though, I put my build into POB and it has RF damage at about 150k dot damage. Now i know my jewels for the most part are only 3 affixs, and I have a few more levels to get, but that is well short of even half a mill dps. Any suggestions on my build would be awesome, thanks :)
I remembered about this flask:

However, it was nerfed, max damage now is 40 (was 70)
But it's not intended for use with reckoning/curse on hit variant
Last edited by D0berm4n on Aug 23, 2017, 4:07:55 PM
"
D0berm4n wrote:
I remembered about this flask:

However, it was nerfed, max damage now is 40 (was 70)
But it's not intended for use with reckoning/curse on hit variant

I discuss it somewhere but is like this:
You can use flask or you can use curse on hit. Flammability gives -50% (it gets boosted by quality from CoH), the flask will make enemies to take 33% increased damage (acts like a more multiplier, but get's additive with the other increased taken damage like 10% from intimidate or 20% from cover with ash).
Flask is better but only last 12 seconds if full. If you kill boss in those seconds then is ok. If is a prolonged fight then you will have no way to apply other curse. If you use both, the enemy will have only 1 curse active.

"
HeManNZ wrote:
Hey mate, I just wanted to thank you for the great build guide, been having aloft of fun with the RF build. I was not sure about the 1 mill dps though, I put my build into POB and it has RF damage at about 150k dot damage. Now i know my jewels for the most part are only 3 affixs, and I have a few more levels to get, but that is well short of even half a mill dps. Any suggestions on my build would be awesome, thanks :)

Very nice gear m8.
Go in PoB and do the following:
-set your gems to lvl 21 and q 20.
-Activate your whichbrew flask.
-In passive tree take holy fire (with the 6 passives from Blodless). Take as a jewel the top right one instead middle left one (you get 4% +4% elemental damage instead of 8% + 8% armour).
-Activate SR with 8 stages
-Go in configuration and tick frenzy charges (yes you have to hit the boss with frenzy instead of cyclone), tick also enemy is covered with ash and enemy is intimidated. Also on equipment put belt of deceiver on you and xoph hearth. Tick also enemy is hit with cold/lightning to activate EE.
Now go to calc and see how much it gives you (be sure you didn't tick enemy is a boss or shaper as curses and resist on them are different). From that point forward you need better jewels, helm enchant. etc.
As you are in standard, you can put in PoB also this helm and tick enemy is shocked. That will be max damage.

Let me know what numbers you get. Ty
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 23, 2017, 4:58:40 PM
Bandit's ? I dont see it in post. :)
"
Shynty wrote:
Bandit's ? I dont see it in post. :)

:D

Go on OP. Click on 3.0 update. On 4th row is says OAK.
Thanks mate, thats some good advice :)
Hi, I have a question about the armor in this build. Ur tool tip shows 8k, and i heard players talk about late game how 8k armor is "nothing". So does that mean all the armor % you gain from ascendants/skill tree/armor from items is pretty much meaningless in end game content ?

I guess my question is , should I ignore armor completely when making a build like this ?
@miraclechipmunk
I believe you want armor to just make mapping/general farming smooth, defense will reduce a lot of incoming damage from small/medium hits, but when it comes to a big hit it doesn't do much.

Here's an old, but relevant video from Kripp on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkiTk5JuOGM

@Piftiuta

I'm having so much fun with this build, feel damn near immortal :D Still very far away from gg gear but at a decent place now.

Sitting at 9k hp, 2k+ regen with endurance up, 156k dps (seems a bit low?)

If you or anyone has the time to make some recommendations gear-wise/passive wise (if i chose weaker nodes that i should spec out of to save for later)

Looking for advice on my weakest slot(s). I realize Doryani would be a substantial dps increase for me considering my 636 strength currently. Which slots would need replacing to make Doon the higher dps option?

https://pastebin.com/C1RnEkfS

Path of building link or just check out from my profile. Thanks!

Edit: Couple follow up questions on flasks.

Is Sulphur flask good for this? Consecrate ground/40% increased damage during duration seems like a solid boost.

How important is Rumi's concoction flask? Is it important for the Reckoning synergy? Or only if it's legacy

Last edited by spluhvag on Aug 23, 2017, 7:42:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info