[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
Madasan wrote:
When its possible to sustain righteous boys?... Im at level 22, there is any trick, or only its possible at igher levels?, is there any requisites?...

Hey, as you seem to be one of the new players:
Check on the first post for mandatory items and then head over to the wiki at https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki and learn about the mechanics that areembedded in this build.

You will find out, that you need tons of life regen and resists to handle RF well.
lvl22 is way too early to start to use RF.

There are several threads and youtube videos about leveling from 1-early 60/70s that include easy to use skills, items and distribution of passive points.

To get RF running at such a low level, you'll need a lot of different unique items (and as RF is fotm this league, these are costly)

Better to use firestorm, flameblast or any other leveling-skill that you happen to like.
I levelled with dual Ancestral Warchief totems up to 64...
Last edited by haensel on Aug 22, 2017, 4:43:50 AM
I got spare sockets in my armour (6 to be exact)

any suggestions what i could run in addition to OP's build?
"
Madasan wrote:
When its possible to sustain righteous boys?... Im at level 22, there is any trick, or only its possible at igher levels?, is there any requisites?...

I leveled completely with Sunder, was very very easy... took some dual wield damage nodes for it, but basically I had to refund only 7 or 8 nodes to switch to RF then
If you got spare sockets there are 2 ways to use them:
- fill with gems to level and sell
- recolour all equipment and go with the following setup:
4L Cyclone(SC) - fortify - life gain on hit - golem (so you gain fortify and lots of life at hit, same for golem which will be practically immortal)
4L CwDT - Ice Nova q20 - CoH - Curse (you will apply curse on a half of screen as ice nova has the highest area)
4L RF setup
3L SR setup (I use it mainly at bosses, but for lower damage characters you can use it constantly)
3L aura setup
6L CWDT-BV-increase critical-Tempest shield-Increase duration + Enduring cry which can or not be linked.
(so you got increased chance to crit and for longer times so EO should be up all time)

Just a suggestion
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 22, 2017, 9:40:02 AM
"
swiftwilly wrote:

I personally prefer to play RF on a 5L, according to Path of Building it's more damage. And you can then invest in a helmet with better stats (maxStr+maxLife+Res) without spending tons of currency (or wait for a good 40% RF-Dmg Snipe). Plus no annoying switching of gems anymore

on my gloves I have CWDT + shock nova + culling strike -> shocking=more Damage, culling-strike nice against bosses/guardians
How does flammability proc? I havent seen it proc once and i have the 4l setup with reckoning and curse on hit??
New question,

How does 1 know I would be able to do bosses like...normal atziri...I play hardcore...

I have 7700 hp, 8k armor. Complete build from this guide in terms of passive nodes

But I'm a hardcore player, so would like to know what im up against b4 im dead meat :D
I'm a real newbie in path of exile, so havent fought against atziri b4, just watched videos..
"
instantmax wrote:
"
swiftwilly wrote:

I personally prefer to play RF on a 5L, according to Path of Building it's more damage. And you can then invest in a helmet with better stats (maxStr+maxLife+Res) without spending tons of currency (or wait for a good 40% RF-Dmg Snipe). Plus no annoying switching of gems anymore

on my gloves I have CWDT + shock nova + culling strike -> shocking=more Damage, culling-strike nice against bosses/guardians

1. How can 5L RF have more damage lol. Basic math m8. I don't care what info you took out from PoB, as that is dependent on what input you do. If you put bad data you get bad results.
Let's look at this RF damage calculation from first page and let's update the numbers also:

RF damage

RF is doing 40% of your life and ES as damage. That is your base damage at which you apply all the increases and more multipliers.

Let's see the increased damage modifiers:
- 10% from q20 on elemental focus
- 10% from q 20 on concentrade effect
- 10% from a q20 increased burning damage
- 10% from q 20 on increased area of effect
- 40% from helm enchant
- 40% increased from Arsonist passives
- 295% from jewels
- 32% from implicit of Don
- 1% for each 8 str from Don ~125%
- 20% fire damage from Chieftain passives
- 100% Holy fire

Total = 682% +10% from q20 increased area

Let's see the more damage modifiers:
- 50% more damage from elemental focus
- 55% more from Concentrated effect
- 55% from a lvl 21 increased burning damage
- 30% more from gloves with essence of delirium
- 40% more from Elemental Overlord
- 12% more from 3 frenzy charges
- 10% increased damage taken from intimidate + 16% increased damage taken from Arohongui

Total 7.12 multi x 1.3 from delirium

If you go 4L RF-Conc-EleFoc-BurningDam in delirium gloves you do:
Damage = 0.4*(Life + ES)(1+6.82)(1+0.5)(1+0.55)(1+0.55)(1+0.3)(1+0.4)(1+0.12)(1+0.26)= 28.95*(Life+ES)
When you got more than 14000 Life + ES this will give you a damge of more than 400K. Not factoring here EE and flammability. Those will double your damage output.

If you go 5L RF-Conc-EleFoc-BurningDam-Increase AoE
Damage = 0.4*(Life + ES)(1+6.92)(1+0.5)(1+0.55)(1+0.55)(1+0.4)(1+0.12)(1+0.26)= 22.55*(Life+ES)
At 14K life and ES you do 316K damage. So as we see 5L fks up 25% of our damage. RF since essence patch is a 4L skill, regardless of what one or other thinks.

2. When you are level 40 and pick up a life armour with 5L you can use it, but this build is for Kaom or at least belly. This build is not advertised like 2C budget gear. G/l getting belly with 4 blue sockets. I am looking on poe.trade and they cost like 4-5 x perfect Kaom.
If you don't use Kaom let me put here again the numbers from 1st page:
Life -Kaom - 11265 (and +40% increased damage)
Life Belly - 10231 (wow so less life, 1K, less damage because less life, less damage because no 40% fire damage of kaom)
Life with armour 110HP+50Str - 9863 (even less life so less suvivability and less damage)
So g/l with the trash armour in this build.

3. You really got no clue about what are you talking. You use shock nova in RF build and hope to shock bosses/guardians? Trash mobs (low HP) usually don't get near us and is useless to shock them. Bosses huge HP are getting to engage and hit us. In order to shock you have to remove like 5% of boss life in 1 hit. Do your shock nova takes out 5% of a boss life? lol. You shock dead trash eventually mate, nothing else. I recomanded ice nova because it has superior area over shock nova. Not because for example "I can freeze bosses".

Culling strike is an option for those who have extra sockets.
Also who insist to put RF in armour, then you must know that RF works with item rarity so you also can 6L it, or you can put empower and gain +1 to radius. Waste of sockets imo.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 22, 2017, 12:22:42 PM
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
How does flammability proc? I havent seen it proc once and i have the 4l setup with reckoning and curse on hit??

When you block an attack (about 24% of them, so 1 in 4) you will perform reckoning, an animation like a shield in a cone area. To increase chances to block use TempestShield if you got sockets or Rumi Concotion. A normal one will give you 20% to block chance, for a total of 45% chance to block.
All the mobs that are hit by reckoning will get cursed, with the curse sign above them.

If you intend to curse trash mobs (you have too low damage and they don't die instant) then vengeance is better as will process 41% of times. I am using reckoning because I also have legacy Rumi for a total of 64% chance to block, superior to vengeance 41%.

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
New question,

How does 1 know I would be able to do bosses like...normal atziri...I play hardcore...

I have 7700 hp, 8k armor. Complete build from this guide in terms of passive nodes

But I'm a hardcore player, so would like to know what im up against b4 im dead meat :D
I'm a real newbie in path of exile, so havent fought against atziri b4, just watched videos..

Is hard to give advices to HC players on first character. Atziri is super easy but if you don't know mechanics of that fight then RIP.
Vaals can smash hard in melee, but also can do a lot of damage with the fking ray.
At trio I am using IC /EC almost continuously. Build 6/7 EC, do IC engage. Do EC, run, do EC till build up max again, then IC engage. After 1st one is dead (Titty bithc prefferably) lots of adds start spawn so one cry will give me max EC. So I go EC, IC kill, EC, IC, kill, EC, IC , kill.
At Atziri, don't stay in yellow storm. Run from double huge flame blast. I think it has fire resist penetration (so I heard). If a red storm cathes you is no big deal usually. Have staunching flask cose you will bleed. Take curse out because it reflect it to you and I dubt you got so much fire resist overcaped.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 22, 2017, 12:36:26 PM
"
HankHill5000 wrote:
Question on Elemental Equilibrium and how it works with this build. It looks like it is supposed to proc off of the "added cold/lightning damage" on your gear, using shield charge. Does that mean that every single enemy has to be hit with shield charge in order for it to work? So if you do not hit every enemy with shield charge, then RF will do less damage because the enemy will be hit with RF only?

You have to hit each mob with cyclone or shield charge or what ever. HIT. If you don't hit it, then that mob won't be affected by EE. While SC does hit on a path in front of you, cyclone is a 360 degree hitter. And has decent area. So all mobs coming towards you will be affected by EE at cyclone and only those bashed by shield at SC. But this is a problem only when you don't do enough damage (let's say under level 80?). I am running for example almost all the map and rarely spin because trash melts any way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info