[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

which pantheon we choose ?
"
ThisIsPoobpub wrote:
which pantheon we choose ?

aaaaaa not again

Abberath and Arakaali. Remember them is easy...lots of AAAAAA
what the people play PoE these days, not even reading guide or what Pantheon skills give us
Sorry if this was asked before, but has anyone been trying shaper in 3.0 in harbinger league without any GG gear from standard? I'm looking to reroll into this build with the purpose of farming guardians and shaper, but I'm concerned about the relatively low DPS compared to - let's say - the old LL RF + scorching ray variant. Can you reliably pass the DPS check where Zana is closing the portal?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
"
maladeth wrote:
Sorry if this was asked before, but has anyone been trying shaper in 3.0 in harbinger league without any GG gear from standard? I'm looking to reroll into this build with the purpose of farming guardians and shaper, but I'm concerned about the relatively low DPS compared to - let's say - the old LL RF + scorching ray variant. Can you reliably pass the DPS check where Zana is closing the portal?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I want to ask this too, and, how to level this?... at what level we should change to righteous fire?... Is possible to farm all content without this max exalteds build?... Thanks in advance...

Last edited by Madasan on Aug 22, 2017, 12:44:26 AM
Does the essence craft 30% more damage multiplier mean that you also take 30% more damage yourself?
"
TomMyyY_Tom wrote:
Does the essence craft 30% more damage multiplier mean that you also take 30% more damage yourself?

No way. We are not masochistics bersekers.
We deal 30% more damage. For us the burning stays the same. 90% of max life as fire damage, which gets mittigated by 89% fire resist so we take only 9.9% of HP damage /sec.
Yeah I figured, thanks for the swift reply.
Hello, can you take a look at my char? Nick: PartakusRF, link over here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/partakus/characters
Wondering how can i improve? I know i can get better jewels, and better rings, but what more?
Thank you!

EDIT sorry, wrong post, don't know how to remove it. Still if you have any ideas about my RF build feel free to stop by :)
Last edited by partakus on Aug 21, 2017, 9:25:15 PM
When its possible to sustain righteous boys?... Im at level 22, there is any trick, or only its possible at igher levels?, is there any requisites?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info