[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Increasing burning damage is a more modifier and beats the nerfed 40% RF value.
Instead of PoF + Vitality + Empower, what do you think about: PoF (in +2 to level Unset Ring) + Determination?

What's your HP with non-legacy Kaom?

Thanks
Last edited by TheHeadsmasher on Jul 21, 2017, 4:12:50 PM
Legacy Kaom gives + 2000 HP to final life vs a normal Kaom (has +500 HP and with about 300% life increase you end up with +2000).

PoF in +2 unset ring (or even +3 ones) is an option. You can even go with PoF in a worm unset ring with no mana resevation and take blood magic cluster for more life (is a big problem if you want to use a second aura).
Determination is rather useless for our build. You get enough armour (around 10k) for usual business. For big hits endurance charges, basalt flask and rumy are more effective. You can use other auras like PoL if you feel like 1.9% life regen is not worth. I have tried to stack HP regeneration to insane amounts as it is the thing that keeps us alive.
on 3 00 this build will be different? how new gems good to use?
Like I said. Increasing burning damage renamed Burning Damage is a MORE damage now. Because the boost was so huge they have nerfed RF base damage from 50% of life value to 40%. Still the combination yields more damage in 3.0 than in 2.6. So overall 3.0 brings good news.
I will play this in 3.0!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
I have never used a RF build but I'm trying this one. Just leveling up a Marauder now. Can someone explain to me how this works? I mean at what point can you safely start using RF?

At level 30 I have 1140 life and 93.5 life regen. If I try to use RF now my life goes down in about 2-3 seconds. In the videos here it doesn't look like your life is going down at all. Yes, I realize you have 4800 life regen, which is crazy! But I'm guessing you started using RF when you hit a certain point in life regen much lower than 4800.

Thanks...
"
pickupcash wrote:
I have never used a RF build but I'm trying this one. Just leveling up a Marauder now. Can someone explain to me how this works? I mean at what point can you safely start using RF?

At level 30 I have 1140 life and 93.5 life regen. If I try to use RF now my life goes down in about 2-3 seconds. In the videos here it doesn't look like your life is going down at all. Yes, I realize you have 4800 life regen, which is crazy! But I'm guessing you started using RF when you hit a certain point in life regen much lower than 4800.

Thanks...

At page 4 you have few links to other lvling guide with rf, but for sure you cant turn it on before lvl65 (then you can use Rise of the Phoenix Mosaic Kite Shield) to get extra fire res (more fire res = less dm to you from RF)
I assume that with 3.0, go oak,
Spoiler
yes you lose the additional 40 hp, but you get regen %, phys reduction
, or perhaps the witch bandit for
Spoiler
15% fire resist
This might be a stupid question, but how would it work with the Berserker Ascendancy, instead of Chieftain? Would it be a stupid choice?

I can see it would do more damage, but not sure if the lower life regen is enough:
(The following is based on the same tree and same equipment. Only different is the Ascendancy. Numbers are generated in PoB)

Chieftain lvl. 100:
Str: 1080
Dex: 137
Int: 174
Life: 11461
DoT DPS: 307444.3
--------------------------------
Life Regen: 3229.5
Life Degen: 1141.3
Net Life Regen: 2088.3

Berserker lvl. 100:
Str: 962
Dex: 137
Int: 174
Life: 11238
DoT DPS: 394045.1
Life Regen: 2615.1
Life Degen: 1231.1
Net life Regen: 1384

So the Chieftain has 40.56% higher Net Life Regen. (704.3)
But the Berserker has 24.69% higher DoT DPS. (86600.8)

Would it be stupid to go for the extra damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info