[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Spoiler
"
Sixon wrote:
This might be a stupid question, but how would it work with the Berserker Ascendancy, instead of Chieftain? Would it be a stupid choice?

I can see it would do more damage, but not sure if the lower life regen is enough:
(The following is based on the same tree and same equipment. Only different is the Ascendancy. Numbers are generated in PoB)

Chieftain lvl. 100:
Str: 1080
Dex: 137
Int: 174
Life: 11461
DoT DPS: 307444.3
--------------------------------
Life Regen: 3229.5
Life Degen: 1141.3
Net Life Regen: 2088.3

Berserker lvl. 100:
Str: 962
Life: 11238
DoT DPS: 394045.1
Life Regen: 2615.1
Life Degen: 1231.1
Net life Regen: 1384

So the Chieftain has 40.56% higher Net Life Regen. (704.3)
But the Berserker has 24.69% higher DoT DPS. (86600.8)

Would it be stupid to go for the extra damage?

With the pantheon buffs mitigating the beserkers 10% debuff and the on demand healing of warcries, I would argue that beserker is the better choice in 3.0 for base RF builds.
Does RF being 4L rely on essence crafting? Is this build even possible without it? New leagues wont have essences right (only standard/legacy league)?
possible with Bersker? I was asking in reddit which RF build and everybody says: BERSERKER. what do u think
"
majesthro wrote:
Does RF being 4L rely on essence crafting? Is this build even possible without it? New leagues wont have essences right (only standard/legacy league)?

Essences will be a permanent feature going forward, they just won't be as common as they are in legacy.
"
Sixon wrote:
This might be a stupid question, but how would it work with the Berserker Ascendancy, instead of Chieftain? Would it be a stupid choice?

I can see it would do more damage, but not sure if the lower life regen is enough:
(The following is based on the same tree and same equipment. Only different is the Ascendancy. Numbers are generated in PoB)

Chieftain lvl. 100:
Str: 1080
Life: 11461
DoT DPS: 307444.3
Life Regen: 3229.5
Life Degen: 1141.3
Net Life Regen: 2088.3

Berserker lvl. 100:
Str: 962
Life: 11238
DoT DPS: 394045.1
Life Regen: 2615.1
Life Degen: 1231.1
Net life Regen: 1384

So the Chieftain has 40.56% higher Net Life Regen. (704.3)
But the Berserker has 24.69% higher DoT DPS. (86600.8)

Would it be stupid to go for the extra damage?

phox has a nice zerker RF build, has 2k regen and can do no regen maps thanks to 25% life regen from using enduring cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MM89V8KMU
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Your 11k life Berserker slamming lvl 20 Enduring Cry every exact other second; would have a potential 3379 life regenerated on average each second.
So this is my first time going RF and I just snagged my first chimera kill without any issues.

Only real damage came from the chaos snakes, anything else was super easy to tank & outregen.

Thanks for the guide !

I like knowing I still have a ton of possible upgrades going forward, from jewels to a 40% RF helm but yet can still defeat guardians with ease...

Coming from a 5k HP ele wander with no defenses besides leech it's such a pleasant experience to just not get one shot ever by anything !
Can someone help me on the math here, because POB seems to be out of date for this gem.

In the beta, Chance to Ignite now does 10% More fire damage, and has up to 10% increased fire damage with quality. Would this be worth using a 5L belly instead of a Kaom's Heart? Would the damage increase be worth it?
Hello!

Still reading all stuff here thanks all.

I just want to say that enduring cry gain 60hp/sec with empower 4, so I link empower with putity, vitality and enduring cry.
Also I'm giving a try to a simple CWDT + flammability, instead of the block setup, so it free a gem slot. But I don't really know about the uptime...

Have fun ^^
I have been playing with this build in Legacy the past few days to get a feel for what skills I liked and plan before 3.0 hits. It seems people have offered some neat alternatives and I'm curious what your thoughts are for a setup like the following.

Shield charge + Fortify + CoH + Flammability - Not sure if this is too slow without faster attacks. But could possibly kill 2 birds with 1 stone. This would replace cyclone, which I know you are a big fan of. But simplifies the gameplay as 1 attack is the move/buff/debuf all in one button.

Scorching Ray + Ele Focus + Inc Burning on Doon - The totem is nice for a set & forget, but I'm curious how much more dmg we could get from a manual cast since we can sneak another gem into the setup without the totem. Thoughts?

This is going to be my league starter for 3.0. I ran an RF setup for the 2W Turmoil event and there are so many options skill/gearing wise early. Never felt week and really looking forward to seeing the buffs in action for 3.0.

Concerning all the questions around Berserker/Chieftain, I think it comes down to playstyle and not a best/worse case. With the Berserker you will have to be VERY active as warcry healing is mandatory. I played a similar AW build and it worked great. But that took all of my focus. I personally will be staying with Chieftain as the extra regen is welcome in a league starter (with bad gear) and I would really like to experiment with Scorching Ray more, which will occupy a lot of attention to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info