2.6.0h Patch Notes

"
Today we have deployed patch 2.6.0h, which is an update with several bugfixes. You can check out the full patch notes here[www.pathofexile.com].

We have also had a some very promising progress with various additional performance improvements recently and are hoping to patch those onto the realm in the coming weeks (in the 2.6.x series of patches rather than waiting until 3.0.0).

This is their post on Steam P.O.E, can someone explain what are those change in performance?
Nice!
▀▄▀▄▀▄ βŘẸÃЌЖŻ ỖƑ ẸЖĮĹẸ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
nerfed monstrous treasure.. :)
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
GGG please...

I've no idea what they did to beyond but it is currently bugged and there are way to many beyond triggers. My guess is that beyond no allways triggers or something like that. Funny.
And the sound effect that was played in Blood Rage end was restored?
"
Bownis wrote:
"
Mrowen70 wrote:
noice

wow no update on the lag and fps spike and lower graphic settings ...... thought something will improve about the lag and freeze while opening the strongboxes...omg GGG PLS FIX THIS ISSUES TO RUN EVEN SMOOTHER

You joking? Just the fact that you're forced to play on lowest setting should ring a bell. The lag/fps spikes are from your low-end pc config. It's not something that GGG needs to fix. You need to upgrade your PC.

I understand that PoE it's not the most optimized game in the world but it's not that badly done. They could work on particle emitters and optimize in some degree the "ground AOE patches". I think I'm not sure tho that they use 3D models for icy patches at least with particle emitters and it would work way better with sprites. Same on burning ground. I see the sprites but there's that smoke there that burns the GPU so bad.

But I also noticed that the spikes are also related to bad network connection since it's lockstep any single delay or loss in network will translate into performance issue [ fps spike ]. EG. My game works better when the servers are not that loaded with players and the gameplay seems way smoother than when the servers are full.
Last edited by sharky3010 on Apr 19, 2017, 6:56:42 AM
"
sharky3010 wrote:
"
Bownis wrote:
"
Mrowen70 wrote:
noice

wow no update on the lag and fps spike and lower graphic settings ...... thought something will improve about the lag and freeze while opening the strongboxes...omg GGG PLS FIX THIS ISSUES TO RUN EVEN SMOOTHER

You joking? Just the fact that you're forced to play on lowest setting should ring a bell. The lag/fps spikes are from your low-end pc config. It's not something that GGG needs to fix. You need to upgrade your PC.

I understand that PoE it's not the most optimized game in the world but it's not that badly done. They could work on particle emitters and optimize in some degree the "ground AOE patches". But I also noticed that the spikes are also related to bad network connection since it's lockstep any single delay or loss in network will translate into performance issue [ fps spike ].

Nope, it's definitely a problem with POE when people can play D3 just fine even with chunks of mobs flying across the screen and several molten mobs and electric orbs going off at once but a pack of bearers shows up and your FPS drops below 10
After i have no one else to leave me , i left myself.
@Redreaper21 D3 has different engine with cartoony graphics. It's like comparing Blizzard WoW engines with Unreal Engine Tera Online. I prefer this engine over D3 all day long. It's much more immersive. The only downside it's that it's way too ahead for the current PC Confings nowadays. It's also different interacting Client > Server as I notice PoE stores all data and works Server Side and D3 does some stuff client side [ drops for example ]. Which makes D3 a shitty game in terms of hacking and exploiting
"
_Challe_ wrote:
"what about dx 11? still windowed with crashes?"
It's still beta, i wouldn't expect anything tbh :P

"I'm at 63 crashes "poe.exe stopped working" since 2.6 release. How about fixing this?"
Using multi threading?

Yes i'm using multi threading with dx11beta. Yes i've read about multi threading being bugged. I'm not that keen to switch back to dx9. It became a bit better with the last patches but still happens here and there. I bought a new gaming pc _because_ dx9/dx9ex became unplayable for me with 2.5 on my old pc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info