2.6.0h Patch Notes

I can see perfectly!
ty
"
Completed 23 Challengescorgiworgi wrote:
Hi, I somehow cannot update the last 2MB of the patch. How do I fix this?

Just close the client and re-start - this has always worked for me.
Ask yourself this Exile...Why do Templars not start with a Staff?
One advice for ya´ll.

Start focusing of server performance and disconnection issues instead of superficial details..
"
One advice for ya´ll.

Start focusing of server performance and disconnection issues instead of superficial details..

Maybe you just need a better PC/internet. no server or disconnection issues for me.
I still have problem with u/i logon screen not showing, when are you going to fix it, this is getting really rediculous. I never had any problem with any other game than this one. I wount be able to recomand it to other ppl. Fix it, I have been waiting for months, this really sux.
"
Completed 17 ChallengesCrewheals wrote:
"
One advice for ya´ll.

Maybe you just need a better PC/internet. no server or disconnection issues for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1337597

like you have no idea what you are talking about.

"Im fine so if i am fine, the game has no problems" Please grow up.
Don't get me wrong, i love this game.
But bad servers, poor performance, zero ackoledged issues, gaming performance are getting worst and worst for years.
Say thanks to all these naysayers and these racists white knights in this forum for encouraging 2 years of GGG's "not giving a fuck" stance.
Last edited by MisterER on Apr 20, 2017 7:20:36 AM
patches
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
hmm this exploit not fixsed WTF? i now hoo jouse it and goot 90+ex proday ,ok how its work.
ok jou need 4x this jewels--->Army of Bones + slayer klass cos hi have culing strike on 20%+ geared on MF and jou need gem summon skeletion with this 4x or more jew-->Army of Bones and ligue stone beyond +jou need one friend with good dps or 2 and you can start juse exsploit! jou have ligue stone beyond 2x dps or one, slayer MF with 4x this jew-->Army of Bones com on map and just start sumon skelets cos jou have 4x->Army of Bones they not summon live but alredy dead and jou fast sumom on on place beyjonds not need kill monsters ,only one problem need special loot filter cos too match drups and jou got dc if jou pres alt ) improv jour loot filter and you can farm esy 90+ex por day.GGG why not fix this shit i dont now
Last edited by jangl on Apr 20, 2017 3:32:26 PM
the funny moments GGG now fo this shit very long time and not fix it nice work
Last edited by jangl on Apr 20, 2017 3:35:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info