2.6.0h Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
2.6.0h Patch Notes
  • Fixed an issue where using a Vaal Orb could sometimes remove the level requirement on Perseverance and Heartbound Loop.

Issue? I thought this was just a mechanic of Vaal Orbs removing an implicit that required a certain level and replacing it with one that didn't. What happens to the Perseverance on my characters?
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
RichMoney wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
2.6.0h Patch Notes
  • Fixed an issue where using a Vaal Orb could sometimes remove the level requirement on Perseverance and Heartbound Loop.

Issue? I thought this was just a mechanic of Vaal Orbs removing an implicit that required a certain level and replacing it with one that didn't. What happens to the Perseverance on my characters?

Priceless legacy item if you're lucky.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
yabba dabba doo
Wait this is so unacceptable exploit. If some guys are used exploit to get rich they should have been banned. Why i am doing things legitimate (and failing miserably to get what i want) while they abuse bug to get rich and own market, own everything? WOW. If you guys will not ban them i will quit till next league. (hope to see no exploit there)
nice thanks
They also fixed their guild tag coding :(
No more white name in chat anymore
RIP
you break my heart
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

and here i got excited to see some kinda of relevant info cause you changed the front page. but was disappointed.

dang was hoping for increased drop rate of reliquery keys or increased the chance to get legacy items worth getting
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Chris wrote:
2.6.0h Patch Notes
  • Removed the league-exclusivity from four types of Talisman. Now all Talismans and their unique counterparts are available across both Legacy Standard and Legacy Hardcore.

What does this mean? Were certain necklaces not dropping in certain leagues?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info