[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
Xabeju wrote:
Hi, with the double mana reuction (hatred + assassin's mark) i have some mana issues. How can i fix that ? ( i saw on the video that the guy has no mana issues)

I have 0 issues with mana

https://imgur.com/a/5ADnb

Only got this for sustain. I'm using blood magic + whirling blade + faster attack for movement.

I have a question about your dps.
Spoiler

Here my stuff :
"

So far so good but i only have 96k full buff :/ ( HOI + Hatred + Golem ).
I know i need my last lab but i don't think my dps will skyrocket with it :p

I took all the passives damages, from now on, i'll take more hp ( 4784 )

Thanks !
Think this deserves a mention :)

https://i.imgur.com/SpPguoA.png
"
Kronox001 wrote:
Whats's the most ideal abyss jewel you can get for this build?

HI,

still replacing mine but I'm working on

+life
Adds Phys damage with swords or adds physical damage or increased attack spped
crit multiplier
4th damage or cool thing

although for the tree they dont beat life + 2 forms of crit multiplier normal jewels (which are expensive though)
"
Xabeju wrote:
Hi, with the double mana reuction (hatred + assassin's mark) i have some mana issues. How can i fix that ? ( i saw on the video that the guy has no mana issues)

hi, enlighten helps, versality on tree and if you can put blood magic on whirling blades it helps a lot.
"
Kronox001 wrote:
Think this deserves a mention :)

https://i.imgur.com/SpPguoA.png

That is phenomenal!

unfortunately none are available for sale with those mods :( pity they aren't more common and we could say get some of these :) it would cool putting on them in the new belt :)
"
WildWombat wrote:
"
Xabeju wrote:

hi, enlighten helps, versality on tree and if you can put blood magic on whirling blades it helps a lot.

Using Faster Attacks instead of Main might also be the cause for mana issues.
Hello there, just had a quick question:

Isn't chance to bleed better than maim for the 6º support gem, for the +X phys dmg? Still on early levels, so can't test it myself.

Cheers and thanks for the guide!
"
SevenNights wrote:
Hello there, just had a quick question:

Isn't chance to bleed better than maim for the 6º support gem, for the +X phys dmg? Still on early levels, so can't test it myself.

Cheers and thanks for the guide!

Hi!, unfortunately because we do cold damage we cant bleed or poison. We also dont get the 'takes increased phys damage' on the maim gem either but it still works the 6th strongest.
It wouldn't be about the bleeding, but rather the 48 to 71 phys dmg added to attacks at lvl 21. Not sure if this scales better with your champion build than +30% more damage from maim, as I haven't been able to test it myself yet.
Quick question regarding the 6-Link for FB on this build.

Why go with all of the Physical Damage modifiers instead of cold?

I'm only level 58 right now, so I know there's lots of room for the build to grow, but I've swapped between the following two setups while working through the story:

1) FB - Ele Damage - Ancestral Call - Maim - Ruthless - Melee Phys

and

2) FB - Ele Damage - Ancestral Call - Added Cold - Hypothermia - Melee Phys

The second setup where I'm adding Added Cold and Hypo clears much much faster than the first setup based around the 6 link in the build description.

Am I missing something about how these gems interact with each other, and why one setup is preferable to the other?

Thanks in advance for answers.
Last edited by or0b0to on Dec 19, 2017, 11:55:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info