[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
Hassbringer wrote:
hey Ya :)

just found your build and im very intressted. Took a break from nearly 3 Years and now im back enjoing the new Season.

on standart i have this beauty in my stash:

Can i use this in my main hand? i know it has only 5 Crit but the rest should be perfect^^

Your build looks nice, thx for sharing :)

That looks nice :) I'm sure it will be great
ok then :) thank you i will do this as my next one :)
hey what would u recommend instead of ancestral protector? I don't like the ability. Also this build is really good with ancestral call support then switch gems to single target for bosses. I sometimes get shit on by bosses getting randomly 1 shot. Probably cause of the tabulas and only 3.3k hp. Staying away from t10 bosses for now lol. Well at least the caster bitch/brutallus boss.
Last edited by dmitriy138 on Dec 13, 2017, 1:14:37 AM
"
dmitriy138 wrote:
hey what would u recommend instead of ancestral protector? I don't like the ability. Also this build is really good with ancestral call support then switch gems to single target for bosses. I sometimes get shit on by bosses getting randomly 1 shot. Probably cause of the tabulas and only 3.3k hp. Staying away from t10 bosses for now lol. Well at least the caster bitch/brutallus boss.

Maim is 6th strongest gem. you need more life :)
btw wouldn't touch of anguish be really good for this?
touch of anguish are great for the chain so having amazing clear but are weaker for the boss kill. You need to reorganize the tree around the claw nodes on the far right and claws of the pride. At that point you end up saying that I should use a ranger
I have a question, i bought
, what is better : + cold damages or physical damage ?

The build is funny, my only problem is i need more crit for my HoI + curse on hit + assassin's mark, any idea ? ( i'm using Herald of gloom MTX and i love it with cold build :p )

Next step is : Hearthseeker ( more chance + more multiplier )
"
reeld wrote:
I have a question, i bought
, what is better : + cold damages or physical damage ?

The build is funny, my only problem is i need more crit for my HoI + curse on hit + assassin's mark, any idea ? ( i'm using Herald of gloom MTX and i love it with cold build :p )

Next step is : Hearthseeker ( more chance + more multiplier )

Hi, because for duelist there are a lot of times we have 'increased phys damage' in the tree etc it is better to stack phys and then let it convert to cold. adding cold damage misses those increases and only gets a few boosts so is less effective.

not sure why HoI needs crit? I usually end up around 50% overall crit chance without trying to add to gear.
Whats's the most ideal abyss jewel you can get for this build?
Hi, with the double mana reuction (hatred + assassin's mark) i have some mana issues. How can i fix that ? ( i saw on the video that the guy has no mana issues)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info